The 50 "Best" & "Worst" Films Ever Made

Green

• Paid Members
Ok I have some work I need to do this weekend so I'm not going to be able to get around to this until Tuesday (at the latest). So what I'll do is reopen voting until Monday, as that may help out with the tiebreaks also.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Reported.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Green's informed me that he will no longer be doing this because he hates you all and thinks you're all cunts.

I might take it over, though, and change the rules so all my choices are at the top as they should be.

• Paid Members
Toxx clause all these things.

There will be no-one left!

Not heard from Green yet. I say give him until Sunday to send me the shit so I can see if I can do it and then ban him.

• Awards Moderator
Green's informed me that he will no longer be doing this because he hates you all and thinks you're all cunts.

That's enough for these threads to finally be outlawed, I think. Does any cunt ever finish anything?

Wouldn't have happened in Black2's day.

Hey now, hey now. It may have been back in March but I finished the shit out of the latest Twatlist...

• Moderators
Toxx clause all these things.

There will be no-one left!

Not heard from Green yet. I say give him until Sunday to send me the shit so I can see if I can do it and then ban him.

If Home Alone isn't in the top 10 everyone who voted will get banned.

• Paid Members

I'm kind of glad, my list sucked and I'd change almost every film in that list now upon reflection. Is it worth people posting what their lists were at this stage or does anyone give a shit?

• Paid Members

I'd say give Greeny boy a couple of days to get back to me because I might still be able to salvage this debacle.

If he is able to send me all the stuff then if anyone wants to change their vote I'll give them the chance.

Why don't Gladstone and I just compile OUR list of the best 50 and worst 25 film, then we can all argue over that? Our list is bound to be better than all yours combined, anyway.

• Paid Members

I've tried to be patient but this is starting to take the mick. Wouldn't mind so much if Green just popped in to say it was going to be late etc.

Archived