The 50 "Best" & "Worst" Films Ever Made

Green

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wasn't the first 'The Fast and the Furious' the only one actually called that as well. Most of the sequels had dodgy plays on the number like Fast Five or 2 Fast 2 Furious

The Fast and the Furious,2 Fast 2 Furious,The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift,Fast & Furious and Fast & Furious 5 (also known as Fast Five)

Reading through these e-mails, some of you are under the belief that I can instantly tell what version of the film you're referring to. Please from now on put some kind of indicator. One of the e-mails says "The Fast and Furious" which could be any of those fucking films.

One film is winning by a large margin at the moment.

That must be me, there all the same recycled shite, but lets just say no1 for arguements sake.

I watched Fast Five only a couple of weeks ago, and you know what? Thoroughly enjoyable, fast paced action film. The Rock was particularly good, and his face-to-face with Vin Diesel was perfectly done. I never saw 3, 4 and Tokyo Drift but don't feel I lost out much. And the ending of Fast Five sets up the next film, which I will certainly watch.

• Paid Members
Surely if it isn't numbered then it must be the first one? I mean, no one calls it Evil Dead 1 or Godfather 1, unless they are a bell.

Well if they're not numbered then of course you don't have to indicate. However I've had multiple Planet of the Apes entries on both sides with little idea as to which one is intended. I mean there may be SOME people who love the Burton one.

Also "The Fast and Furious" and "Fast and Furious" are way too similar. I'd recommend putting the number down in that case. Or actually including the "The" in the middle.

• Paid Members
"Something wrong with your eyes?"

"Yes, they're sensitive to questions"

I fucking love this film!

My favourite line is, "No they didn't give me a chaser!"

Hitchcock's films are well underrated for their comedy moments.

Archived