The 50 "Best" & "Worst" Films Ever Made

Green

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tombstone first!

Make sure you have also seen Tango & Cash, Breakdown, The Mean Season and Executive Decision as well. And The Thing. And Overboard.

I fucking love Kurt Russell.

I should have read this before voting... actually voted for a western, open range. Btw that was fucking brutal to come up with a top 10 faves list the worst 10 was easy.

Open Range is brilliant. You might be worth saving after all.

I want to see more Kevin Costner love in the world.

i love kevin costner (well with the exception of waterworld but thats not his fault likewise with field of dreams i find that too hokey these days but those 2 aside i dont think hes ever made a bad film.) I actually think im the only person in the world who enjoys ''the postman'' its a brilliant little story and people seem to slate it, but as you say open range is brilliant, robert duvall as well is a incredible actor.

On a different note im probably going to be the only guy who voted for a errol flynn film in his top 10...

518APD7T4CL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

The fight scenes in the forest and the sword fight in the castle between robin hood and sir guy of gisbourne are great.

I submitted my list and forgot to include Knowing and American Pie:Presents Band Camp in my worst films list,damn it!

Kinda regret putting Fight Club in my Best aswell,thats bound to get plenty of votes from other people.I should have used it on an Almadovar film or something,

Not sure if this is really relevant (actually I know it's not) but I read John Ratzenberger (Cliff from Cheers) has become the second of the biggest box office attractions in the world simply by voicing Pixar films. It might not be true but that's what I read.

• Paid Members

Dammit this is going to be hard.

Liking the love for Costner and Kurt Russell (who, lets face it, is fucking awesome) Can I have Shark Night 3D as all my worst film choices please. As a man who loves monster movies and will sit through any old shit I have to say it is easily the worst film I have seen in the last 5 years (apart from Sucker Punch, thats in its own league)

• Awards Moderator

I'll echo the Russell love. I've been trying to whittle my list down and I keep trying to work out if Breakdown will make it in but either way, it's a brilliant and relatively unappreciated film.

I've got my list down to about 20 so far but each time I strike one off, two more pop in to my head. I know which 4 will definitely make it but after that, it could be a different list on any day between now and the deadline. Damn you, Green!

Not sure if this is really relevant (actually I know it's not) but I read John Ratzenberger (Cliff from Cheers) has become the second of the biggest box office attractions in the world simply by voicing Pixar films. It might not be true but that's what I read.

Yeah but he's not a box office attraction in reality, is he? No-one ever went to see a film because John Ratzenberger was in it.

Archived