The 50 "Best" & "Worst" Films Ever Made

Green

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Y Tu Mama Tambien is great but if it gets in this list I'll be amazed. Good to see it mentioned, though.

Yeah, I'll be surprised if it makes it. I might sneak in the bottom end if there's a low turnout.

You gonna be listing any foreign language films? Anything to recommend?

• Paid Members

I'd not even thought about my list yet. There will probably be at least two foreign films in there, certainly at the very least Three Colours: Red. I think I will find the shit films harder to list, though.

• Paid Members

List done. This was harder than I thought, especially picking the shit ones. I opted for films I thought were shit that had no reason to be rather than 10 straight to video stinkers that I knew were gonna be crap before I even put them on.

I'd not even thought about my list yet. There will probably be at least two foreign films in there, certainly at the very least Three Colours: Red. I think I will find the shit films harder to list, though.

Im torn between going foriegn or not in terms of film choices, been watching an ecletic mix of films recently, mainly from Europe, but also further afield, and Im not sure really where to go with it.

Three Colours trilogy is excellent, not seen it in ages, does it ever crop up on Film 4?

• Paid Members
Three Colours trilogy is excellent, not seen it in ages, does it ever crop up on Film 4?

Nope. Get the region 1 boxset, it's fantastic.

I have the boxset gathering dust in my wardrobe. Still never watched it. Bought it at the height of my pretentious film geek phase for about

• Paid Members

I have the boxset gathering dust in my wardrobe. Still never watched it. Bought it at the height of my pretentious film geek phase for about

• Paid Members

• Paid Members

I'll do my best to get around to them before I create my own list. There's a bunch of stuff I own which I've never got around to watching. My current Kurt Russell phase means that up next will either be Death Proof or Tombstone.

Archived