Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

• Paid Members
But when people who were once famous and squandered everything to then ask fans to donate when times are hard

Was he ever particularly minted? My image of him has always been in a council house on benefits. His life has probably been pretty shite for at least a decade.

He must have burned some bridges though. In 24hrs, including an upsetting photo of himself he's only raised £500. Brutal.

The problem with the typical WWE wrestler salary is that most travel isn't included. (No surprise, it's very hard to make a living as a wrestler, even on the indies.) Typically, WWE only cover flights and they have to pay their way a fair bit in between shows. Ricardo Rodriguez mentioned in a shoot lot of other crew get all expenses paid. There's a preview of it he mentions that. But not sure which one. The main issue is WWE considers their wrestlers independent contractors rather than employees.

• Paid Members

Vader is slagging Rev Pro on Twitter, claiming that they promised him a copy of his match vs Will Ospreay to sell in the US and have not delivered.

Several people have noted in return that he promised to put Ospreay over but reneged.

Looked him up on Twitter. His grasp of the English language isn't the greatest, is it?

He has some gall moaning about not getting an MP4 burned to a disc when he subjected followers to a picture of his bell-end.

• Paid Members

I'd have all wrestlers off Twitter me, kills the mystique. Taker knows best.

To an extent, yeah I agree. Some wrestlers on Twitter make sense, like Cena re-tweeting sick kids or something or Triple H and Daniel Bryan using it to make announcements.

I noticed yesterday that Dean Ambrose doesn't appear to have one either, not one that's verified anyway. Makes sense, he looks the sort that doesn't have a phone half the time, and only gets a cheap £10 pay as you go mobile from Tesco every now and then because his Mum keeps moaning that she doesn't have a way of getting hold of him.

Edited by PunkStep

Vader is slagging Rev Pro on Twitter, claiming that they promised him a copy of his match vs Will Ospreay to sell in the US and have not delivered.

Several people have noted in return that he promised to put Ospreay over but reneged.

Looked him up on Twitter. His grasp of the English language isn't the greatest, is it?

He has some gall moaning about not getting an MP4 burned to a disc when he subjected followers to a picture of his bell-end.

On the subject on if he was supposed to lose or not. Let's be honest. Did it really matter considering the purpose of that match was to serve as an elaborate punchline?