Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

• Paid Members

I can't imagine it will be anything but pure shite.

Unless there's a Randy savage chapter.

-My dad grew up in a caravan

-Andre held me on his chin

-wwf T-shirt catalogue

-Randy savage

-HHH

-divas revolution

Anything else?

Edited by Kaz Hayashi

• Paid Members

He's more boring than beige trousers on an overcast day spent in suburbia.

I did enjoy his match vs Cena in the collapsed ring a few years ago. Only time I can really say that about his work.

Problem for me was his vignettes played constantly on SD! to canned heat so when he did debut the reaction was apathetic at best.

Wonder if his gimmick was what Eric Escobar should have been?

Where did that Randy Savage thing come from exactly? I understand it's a weird rumour been going round for years. Who first reported it?

I don't think it was ever 'reported' as such, but I think it comes from this Savage video where he vaguely threatens Hulk Hogan and Triple H amongst others, making specific reference to taking Steph from Trips. From there the rumours seem to have snowballed, but I guess we'll find out what truth there is to them soon enough.

I don't think it was ever 'reported' as such, but I think it comes from this Savage video where he vaguely threatens Hulk Hogan and Triple H amongst others, making specific reference to taking Steph from Trips. From there the rumours seem to have snowballed, but I guess we'll find out what truth there is to them soon enough.

I always thought that was Randy (not so) subtly acknowledging the already existing rumour without addressing it directly.   .  

• Paid Members

It's all but said in the last WWE documentary on Savage, which was shocking at the time. They talk around it without saying what it is, just that there's a rumour. Lanny Poffo has always said he doesn't know for sure but he doesn't rule it out and neither does Meltzer.

Meltzer seems to think it's true, which is mad. When asked by a caller why Vince never did business with Randy Savage a couple of years ago he answered "I think that the reason is the same reason that everyone says. It's the reason everyone in the company says, it's the reason that is the only one that makes any sense, so I think that's the reason."