Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

Looking at the rest of her tweets, that Britain First woman seems to be a parody account. Or I should say, more of a parody than actual Britain First people.

• Paid Members

6'9 and 350lbs.

Fucking hell, it's 1992. I'm looking forward to seeing how this pans out. No doubt he'll be billed as 7 foot.

I might sound like a right ding here, but am I right in thinking that both a German and an English footy goalies signed development deals in the last couple of years. If so who are they again and is there any update on how they have progressed?

Stuart Tomlinson is the English goalie, he goes under Hugo Knox and has been on NXT a couple of times recently as a jobber.

Tim Wiese is the German keeper, he never signed he just made an appearance at a house show in Germany and it got people talking.

• Paid Members

Stuart Tomlinson is the English goalie, he goes under Hugo Knox and has been on NXT a couple of times recently as a jobber.

Tim Wiese is the German keeper, he never signed he just made an appearance at a house show in Germany and it got people talking.

Ahh sound, cheers for that. I'll have to check Knox out. Although admittedly I forgot their names, it has a bit of a 'one of ours' feel to it (if you're a footy fan) unlike an ex-American footballer.

In fact I think Tomlinson may have been on Soccer AM pre signing discussing his plans.

Edited by Kaz Hayashi