Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

• Paid Members

I reckon I get my £9.99's worth from the Network, and I never touch the archive/historic stuff.

Most months I only watch the monthly 'PPV' special, the 4 episodes of NXT, a series like Breaking Ground, and the odd Stone Cold Podcast or documentary depending on the guest/subject. A tenner a month is pretty much nothing - I'm really content with the, well, content.

I like the idea that the historic stuff is there if I want it, but see it as a bonus that comes with the current stuff I'm paying for.

Spot on. I love the old stuff for filling time but it's well worth the money even before that.

• Paid Members

I've had it for a few years now. I should cancel it, but when I'm bored I switch it on and always find something to hold my attention. If they increase the price more though, I'll definately be cancelling it.

Edited by bAzTNM#1

I pay $9.99 a month and feel i get that much value out it easily per month. So i won't be cancelling. The reason i'm still paying in $s rather than £s is my account was setup at launch, so didnt bother messing with it. I still like to watch PPVs live, and enjoy NXT and some of the new original content (Breaking Ground, podcasts, 24). So paying around £7-7.50 a month for that isn't too steep at all.

• Paid Members

I'd at least pay double the £9.99 if I'm honest. Just don't tell them. When I think of the amount I watch the premium stuff on my SKY package which currently costs me £114 a month then the Network is ten times the VFM.

• Paid Members

I'd at least pay double the £9.99 if I'm honest. Just don't tell them. When I think of the amount I watch the premium stuff on my SKY package which currently costs me £114 a month then the Network is ten times the VFM.

I cannot believe anyone can justify paying that for TV! And to Rupert Murdoch. I left them about 3 years ago, went to BT, added some extra channels, Netflix and Amazon Prime and pay less then £40 a month. That is madness to me

• Paid Members

I think Sky is worth it but not at full price. I have had the full package for years and have never paid more than half price. Even have Q half price. They're such pushovers.

The only things I miss are Modern Family and a few HBO Shows. I can watch them elsewhere. When we looked at watch we actually watched, it wasnt worth the money.

I do agree re:deals though. I dont think I ever paid full price whilst having Sky

I pay for two accounts because I forgot my log in details and can't be bothered to cancel one of them. I like to think I'm helping WWE out with that extra subscription when I see people go on about cancelling all the time

.There is such a thing as a password reminder.  Still it makes up for Slapnuts cancelling his every month after the free trial.

I actually forgot to cancel it last month so they've finally had some money from me.  I'm mortified!

.There is such a thing as a password reminder.  Still it makes up for Slapnuts Slapnut cancelling his every month after the free trial.

I actually forgot to cancel it last month so they've finally had some money from me.  I'm mortified!

Fixed. Don't tar me with that brush!

Edited by Slapnuts

• Paid Members

I cannot believe anyone can justify paying that for TV! And to Rupert Murdoch. I left them about 3 years ago, went to BT, added some extra channels, Netflix and Amazon Prime and pay less then £40 a month. That is madness to me

I don't have an (legal) alternative. We're not in a BT area so we can't have Virgin or BT or take SKY broadband. I didn't actually realise until recently just how bad it was. Sky has been creeping up but I didn't realise it had hit £82 a month inc. HD. Add on another tenner for box protection that I don't even know why I pay for. Then BT Sports has gone up from £14.99 to £23.99 recently.

It needs cancelling. I'm just a lazy fucker. Alternative is to have nothing or a dodgy Kodi box or something.

I pay for two accounts because I forgot my log in details and can't be bothered to cancel one of them. I like to think I'm helping WWE out with that extra subscription when I see people go on about cancelling all the time

Well arn't you a saint

Single handedly Keeping the WWE going witht that extra tenner a month, thats helping them out big time wonder if they could of afforded to hire Cowboy Stadium without your help?

Do you have any concept of how much £10 is?

• Paid Members

I don't have an (legal) alternative. We're not in a BT area so we can't have Virgin or BT or take SKY broadband. I didn't actually realise until recently just how bad it was. Sky has been creeping up but I didn't realise it had hit £82 a month inc. HD. Add on another tenner for box protection that I don't even know why I pay for. Then BT Sports has gone up from £14.99 to £23.99 recently.

It needs cancelling. I'm just a lazy fucker. Alternative is to have nothing or a dodgy Kodi box or something.

I have full Sky package (including Movies, Sports & HD, with no half price offers or anything) and it's just recently gone up to just over £70 a month. Not sure why you'd be on £82 (unless you have Multiroom?)?

• Paid Members

Well arn't you a saint

Single handedly Keeping the WWE going witht that extra tenner a month, thats helping them out big time wonder if they could of afforded to hire Cowboy Stadium without your help?

Do you have any concept of how much £10 is?

Isn't that the cost of a Banana?

That's what Lucile told me

Edited by Nick Soapdish