Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

• Paid Members

Obviously someone in his position should be more clever than to tweet that, but the responses of the likes of Cody Rhodes are beyond cringeworthy too. Wrestling is weird.

• Moderators

http://www.ok.co.uk/celebrity-news/mark-ronson-uptown-funk-cover-for-brit-awards

"Hardcore" John Atkins has been in the studio with Mark Ronson. Minor news if ever I've seen it!

On a slight tangent, unbelievable that MasterCard are still using the slogan "Priceless". Jeez. It's literally been almost two whole decades. Fucking hell.

Edited by Chest Rockwell

"If more people took care of themselves like Iron Mike Sharpe, then about 20 million more Americans per year would live past the age of 65"

Gorilla Monsoon. Sharpe died aged 64. RIP

this one went under my radar. I used to like Iron Mike Sharpes matches on Superstars back in the day with his funny growling noises and inevitable losses to Jim Powers or whoever. did he used to have a thing  on his forearm that he used to turn round with the implication that it had a piece of iron in it which he'd then try and use to his advantage? never bloody worked though.

He also made a clever, timely joke about Hogans racism.

I think we can add him next to Whitehall as comedian fans..

He has a stand up joke where he talks about people he looks like and Jack Swagger is one of them.

Have a watch.

Just about to say that!!! Saw him at Reading a few years back and the wife and I gave a little cheer when he mentioned Jack Swagger...ah, being a wrestling fan.