Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

Nah I refused to watch any of her stuff. I think she got dropped to NXT then I stopped seeing her thank fuck. But yeh I will refuse forever and a day to watch another segment or match involving her. Simply out of spite coz shes a dumbass. changed or unchanged. Same as Del Rio really. Won't watch his matches or promos, I despise the guy and just will simply not give him chance. Just cant do it

Still real to you, dammit?

• Paid Members

Nah I refused to watch any of her stuff. I think she got dropped to NXT then I stopped seeing her thank fuck. But yeh I will refuse forever and a day to watch another segment or match involving her. Simply out of spite coz shes a dumbass. changed or unchanged. Same as Del Rio really. Won't watch his matches or promos, I despise the guy and just will simply not give him chance. Just cant do it

You're an idiot.

• Paid Members

Always loads of fun when these shite hawk sites add words to the actual quote from the Observer.

And rewording it with lazy slang like 'sorta', no less.

I think he was always doomed on the main card. He has a decent gimmick and there has been virtually no development or background to his character whatsoever. The fucking Ascension got vignettes for crying out loud, and they were treated as a rib from day 1! I was surprised they didn't knock together a few videos hyping his debut on the main roster, he would be well suited to it. Ah well.

Edited by PunkStep

The way that they have handled Tyler Breeze has been appalling. Not for a second did I believe he would be a main-eventer,  but at least a solid mid-carder. His debut was uninspiring and has been booked as a chump ever since.

I can't believe they didn't postpone his call-up until February to tie-in with the release of Zoolander 2. They could have start running vignettes around this time to build him up for a month, then he could have debuted on Raw with Ben Stiller or Owen Wilson as guest host to shill the film and give Breeze a rub.

• Paid Members

It doesn't bother me if I'm honest, while I occasionally watch both, I don't honestly see NXT as a feeding ground when watching it. Obviously it is to a large extent and breaking ground emphasizes the point, but for those that don't cut the main mustard, I'm just as happy to see them back at NXT.

Any talent that come up, flop, and get sent back down must be shitting themselves. NXT is only bankrolled by the money that the real promotion makes. If the performance centre isn't generating talent to come up to the big time and draw that money, it's useless. Are the results thus far any more fruitful than the older, cheaper systems in OVW and FCW? It's still early days, I suppose. It's only over the last year that last crop of FCW guys have come into their own.

Dana Brooke's injury and the cracking match at Takeover London might have saved Emma's job.

Its a fair point and I agree fully if the person in question doesn't stand out or have that something else. I suppose it's a case of 'over time', can NXT become less dependent on the Raw bank roll and become more self sufficient.

Are there any leaked figures regarding how NXT is doing financially since HHH took the lead? Is it getting any closer to independence, is it worse off, is it stagnent? Especially after a UK tour.

• Paid Members

Just to add one further thing about Emma, shr clearly has the greatest gloves to ever be seen in wrestling.

In all seriousness, I fucking love her heel stuff.

On the Tyler Breeze thing, a tag team with Fandango could easily be on the cards

You're an idiot.

For expressing an opinion on a forum, i am an idiot? Welcome to the internet, buddy.

Also, you're an ignorant cunt. No contest.

• Paid Members

You're an idiot.

For expressing an opinion on a forum, i am an idiot? Welcome to the internet, buddy.

No, you expressed an opinion that was months out of date and then dismissed any progress she may have made. That's being an idiot. And I'm a proud cunt, but there's only one ignorant one here and it's the fella who's also an idiot.

A fair comeback... lets see where this goes

Ugh, and a fumble.

Its all well and good that you don't like Emma and if you choose not to watch her that's your choice. But most of the stuff you don't like has been changed or toned down since the heel turn. It's like saying you're not going to watch an Undertaker match because you stopped watching when he started coming to the ring with that Paul Bearer fella, or that you don't think Shawn Michaels is worthy of the HoF because when you watched him he was in a tag team that was a knock off of the Rock and Roll Express.

In short, yes, your entitled to opinion, but people are entitled to an opinion of your opinion especially when you base it on stuff that just doesn't happen anymore

It's a fair point. Who has time to let characters develop? Make a snap judgement immediately and if you don't like them, never bother with them again.

Remember the "blue chipper" Rocky Maivia? Shite. Stupid hair and a terrible outfit. Never bothered with him after Survivor Series 96, just turned the TV off every time he turned up.