Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

• Paid Members

Sorry, to clarify I meant physical training. Not wrestling training. He seems to do loads of parkoury stuff, much of which is on YouTube. Does his own stunts too. Honestly he's probably in the best shape of anyone in that much.

Edited by Duke

Sorry, to clarify I meant physical training. Not wrestling training. He seems to do loads of parkoury stuff, much of which is on YouTube. Does his own stunts too. Honestly he's probably in the best shape of anyone in that much.

Can you clarify what you mean when you say he is probably in the best shape of anyone in the match? If you mean less wear and tear on his body then yeah probably but if you mean he has a better physique than the like of Neville that is madness.

Edited by Joe Blog

• Paid Members

Don't know if this has been mentioned before, but looks like WWE are doing another Network special live broadcast with Brock Lesnar headlining, this time at Madison Square Garden, in October.

There was some good looking stuff advertised for the network on SummerSlam. An E&C Stonecold pod. WWE 24 following NXT superstars. A doc about the training the NXT guys go through. And the above. Nice to see them making good use of the outlet.

• Paid Members

Don't know if this has been mentioned before, but looks like WWE are doing another Network special live broadcast with Brock Lesnar headlining, this time at Madison Square Garden, in October.

There was some good looking stuff advertised for the network on SummerSlam. An E&C Stonecold pod. WWE 24 following NXT superstars. A doc about the training the NXT guys go through. And the above. Nice to see them making good use of the outlet.

Yeah, that was the video I took the tidbit from. Like the look of that inside NXT training too. Makes you wonder how much will be for the cameras though. Not that I'm saying WWE won't push their trainees to discern the best of the best.