Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

Rusev picked up an injury that didn't seem like a work on SD, so he may be completely replaced

i'd love for Barrett to win it to make KOTR mean something more, but he just put R-Truth over on Raw so it looks very, very doubtful

• Paid Members

i'd love for Barrett to win it to make KOTR mean something more, but he just put R-Truth over on Raw so it looks very, very doubtful

Actually, that's typical WWE contrary booking, so this just reinforces for me that Barrett is going to win.

You may be right, but to me it looked more like "let's make it look as if R-Truth, the obvious odd one out, stands a chance in hell"

• Paid Members

Actually, that's typical WWE contrary booking, so this just reinforces for me that Barrett is going to win.

Course he will. They always put Barrett over! ;)

• Paid Members

After April was free to new subscribers, then they did the same for May. Well, now so is June

Beginning to think I’m better off cancelling my subscription and just signing up with a different email address each month.

After April was free to new subscribers, then they did the same for May. Well, now so is June

Beginning to think I’m better off cancelling my subscription and just signing up with a different email address each month.

Just do what I do. Start it, cancel it within the 14 days of the cooling off. They then refund you the 9.99 and you reactivate and so on...