Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

• Paid Members

I don't think she was the Wrestling fans Diva. The poster above hit the nail on the head though, she went from being a humble, down to earth, pseudo girl next door Wrestling fan to a smart arse that was bigger than the division. 

In some ways though that's just the way the division is, once you reach a certain level of profile there's not much left to do that isn't either repetitive or stinking up the screen. They can bring in new stars to face off against her, and they got plenty of mileage out of AJ and Paige, but ultimately when all is said and done the Divas division is pretty feeble. Its hard not to fast forward most of it and now at 28 this is a good time to move on given the very limited shelf life of female performers.

• Paid Members

Didn't an episode of Raw end with her pushing Bryan and Punk through a table? How the fuck did she end up in that position??

There was also the episode of Raw where Ziggy and Biggy left - I want to say Cena - lying after a big shitkicking, possibly Big E's first appearance, and as AJ's skipping around the ring they play her music, as though she's the star of the piece. Which was bizarre considering Ziggler was heir apparent and running around with the briefcase at the time.

• Paid Members

Target Wrestling starts on MyChannel tonight. 8pm; channel 203 on Sky (uunsure of Freesat number).

That's in addition to NGW's weekly show on the 'Made In...' local channels, ICW and PROGRESS with their own on-demand services and Revolution Pro Wrestling launching their weekly online show.

Rock appears on the premier episode of lip sync battle, battling against Jimmy Falon. It's a fun show. Not sure i'd watch it unless it's wrestler but Jimmy is a fun guy for the rock to work alongside. And the winner get's a title belt!! 

yes, rock lifts that belt aloft as if he's on the second rope! you can take the wrestler out of wwe but.......you know the rest!

http://vodlocker.com/ta83vxnt1jm6

Where can I buy that t-shirt the rock is wearing?

http://rack.0.mshcdn.com/media/ZgkyMDE1LzA0LzAzL2YxL3RoZXJvY2sxXzcyLmNhM2MxLnBuZwpwCXRodW1iCTk1MHg1MzQjCmUJanBn/1cc8f142/3b8/therock1_720.jpg

Target Wrestling starts on MyChannel tonight. 8pm; channel 203 on Sky (uunsure of Freesat number).

That's in addition to NGW's weekly show on the 'Made In...' local channels, ICW and PROGRESS with their own on-demand services and Revolution Pro Wrestling launching their weekly online show.

Shit, missed it! Anyone know if it's repeated at all?