Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

One of the news sites reported that Sheamus had a fight with someone like Yoshi Tatsu before either of them were called up to the main roster, and Tatsu thoroughly destroyed him.

How true these things are we never know until someone discusses it, preferably someone at either side of a few punches.

That wouldn't be surprising - Tatsu's background is in boxing and ju-jutsu. Plus, he's a product of the dojo system.

I'm sure i read somewhere or heard in a shoot interview that Sheamus threw a tin or can of something at Tatsu, who then caught it one handed ninja style and beat that crap out of Sheamus. It sounds so unrealistic that i'm now thinking someone on here just wrote it.

Ya know this rings a bell. Was either a tin or a bottle of water/milk. In any case I can't remember Tatsu catching the missile, but I do recall reading that he knocked f**k outta Sheamus for it.

At that point I thought Sheamus would get his jotters, and possibly Tatsu too. Not that long thereafter he's on the road, then quickly has a rocket up his ass thanks to his gym buddy Trips.

• Paid Members
One of the news sites reported that Sheamus had a fight with someone like Yoshi Tatsu before either of them were called up to the main roster, and Tatsu thoroughly destroyed him.

How true these things are we never know until someone discusses it, preferably someone at either side of a few punches.

That wouldn't be surprising - Tatsu's background is in boxing and ju-jutsu. Plus, he's a product of the dojo system.

I'm sure i read somewhere or heard in a shoot interview that Sheamus threw a tin or can of something at Tatsu, who then caught it one handed ninja style and beat that crap out of Sheamus. It sounds so unrealistic that i'm now thinking someone on here just wrote it.

Ya know this rings a bell. Was either a tin or a bottle of water/milk. In any case I can't remember Tatsu catching the missile, but I do recall reading that he knocked f**k outta Sheamus for it.

At that point I thought Sheamus would get his jotters, and possibly Tatsu too. Not that long thereafter he's on the road, then quickly has a rocket up his ass thanks to his gym buddy Trips.

I remember it as something to do with protein drinks when they were sharing living space - Sheamus was apparently lousy at cleaning up after himself after using the blender, Tatsu complained, and it went from there.

• Paid Members

My favourite backstage fight story was Ahmed Johnson giving the Rock lip and D'Lo trying to calm him down, so Ahmed went for D'Lo, who casually put him on the floor with little bother. Its always the nice boys who are the hardest it seems. Would never have pegged D'Lo as someone who out put Ahmed to bed.

• Paid Members

Haha never heard that D'Lo/Ahmed one before.

Scott Steiner trying to rip DDP's eyes out in WCW is another one. The story goes it took a squadron of blokes to prize him off. Always read/heard that Orndorff had a rep as a proper hardcase as well, and not just for the Vader flip-flop beatdown. Bad News was another you'd imagine wasn't to be fucked with.

• Paid Members
Scott Steiner trying to rip DDP's eyes out in WCW is another one. The story goes it took a squadron of blokes to prize him off.

Apparently Steiner was trying to rip out one of his eyes. I think he said DDP was lucky he cut his nails, or something. Although, I may be confusing it with some other nutter looking to rip somebodies eyes out.

Sheamus has denied that there was a fight via his Twitter.

Must be getting punchy. Don't remember being beaten up by Sin Cara backstage... It's just how Mexicans & we Irishmen hug it out fella ;)

...and ALL dirt sheet heroes who dream they "got the better" of me away from cameras. Step up. Be men. In the ring most days. Try me fella.

..and lastly dirty sheeters. I'm not HHH's "work-out buddy". Trained with Hunter 3 times. In 2009. In Australia... Now. Back to me day off.

http://camelclutchblog.com/bill-goldberg-w...plans-revealed/

Intresting article saying that the new wwe video game will feature a massive wcw mode,similar to the wrestlemania mode on the current game. Goldberg could be to 2k15 what the warrior was to 2k14. Sting's name is being branded round aswell.

Wwe are really doing a good job of the wcw libary, wasnt 4 out of the top 5 selling dvds wcw ones last year? Theres still a big market for it.

• Paid Members

Intresting article saying that the new wwe video game will feature a massive wcw mode,similar to the wrestlemania mode on the current game. Goldberg could be to 2k15 what the warrior was to 2k14. Sting's name is being branded round aswell.

Wwe are really doing a good job of the wcw libary, wasnt 4 out of the top 5 selling dvds wcw ones last year? Theres still a big market for it.

I've not bought the games for a while - what's WM mode?

I've not bought the games for a while - what's WM mode?

It was a mode in which you went through each wrestlemania and played out different matches,completing different targets along the way

• Paid Members

Apparently, WWE are surprised how popular WCW content is on the Network too. I think for a decade they really under valued their WCW trademarks and library, for some strange reason. We got a ship load of weakening ECW content during that time; a company with nowhere near the popularity and quality of WCW in its prime.

The Goldberg DVD ended up giving Triple H's heavily promoted one a Spear in the sales. Which must have made their eyes fall out their head.

• Paid Members

That article just reads like one guy fantasy booking a game based off the fact that Goldberg might be in it