Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

• Paid Members

Ah I've only seen his PPV stuff on the Network. I suppose it answers my question of why such a great voice was never heard or brought up again in recent years.

Remember how years ago people were talking about a CMLL guy making the jump to work with Sub Cara but then Cara blew it and it never happened? It's finally happened! Averno has banked on working with Sin Cara for the rest of his career.

• Paid Members
Just watching Wrestlemania Rewind. I had no idea Big Show vs. Mayweather was due to be Rey & Batista vs. Big Show & Mayweather. Kinda glad that didn't happen.

Don't know if they mentioned it on the show, but the original original idea was Big Show/Mayweather vs Mysterio/Oscar De La Hoya. Suffice to say De La Hoya wasn't down with that.

Three developmental Brits have been released by WWE today - Mason Ryan, Danny Burch (Martin Stone) and Oliver Grey (Joel Redman) are no longer part of the company.

Didn't he go to the Performance Centre at the beginning of the year for a workout?

Yep.

Edited by pgi86

Three developmental Brits have been released by WWE today - Mason Ryan, Danny Burch (Martin Stone) and Oliver Grey (Joel Redman) are no longer part of the company.

Man. That is shit.

Danny Burch never got a chance. Oliver Grey obviously must be injury related. Mason Ryan, he's had years to improve and just never did. Shame cause he's a fellow welsh speaker.

Apparently, KENTA announced he's leaving Pro-Wrestling NOAH next month. His last show will be on May 17th.

WWE-bound?

Didn't he go to the Performance Centre at the beginning of the year for a workout?

That is true.

I don't really see what they could do with him though, They have a history of not pushing Japanese talent. KENTA isn't the wrestler he was though unfortunately.