Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

Those two spots are worse than the suplex ones. Do they actually like wrestling? Just seems if you're willing to no sell moves like that than you're probably doing it for a "look how fake this shit is, and you morons like it? Ha."

• Moderators
No. It isn't. Some things are really shit and ruins the rest of it.

That's absurd. It's just like when a band does a cover of another bands song, and the fans of the original are going "OH MA GAWD, THEY RUINED THE SAWNG!".

Bullshit. The original song is still there, not going anywhere. All your records and digital files of the song didn't all just turn into the newer version.

Massive swing, and massive miss. I don't believe wrestling to be art, but instead just a thing which has a formula and sturdy framework so it works properly. If something is stupid and breaks that framework that framework is fucked for a certain time. Normally a cards worth. That's the point I'm making. But you think non-selling and hyper choreographed sequences are fine in matches which have that PURE SPORTS BUILD, and are from people who claim their matches have real realism, so I don't think you'll ever get what I mean. But yeah, you missed my point entirely and that post you made makes no sense.

re: Davey - he really needs to sort out those fucking tattoos. I'm trying to think of somebody with comparable outright 100% fucking rubbish tattoos to have ever made it into WWE and I think the closest might be that guy with the acid house haircut who had a pair of massive pair of wings just above his arse

• Paid Members

He's been doing announcing tryouts for months now for NXT. I dont get why they need to keep dragging him in. Just sign him or dont. I wouldn't mind seeing him as a commentator. Would be interesting to see how he fairs. I think he's more suited to work for WWE as a plug happy commentator than a comedy wrestler.

re: Davey - he really needs to sort out those fucking tattoos. I'm trying to think of somebody with comparable outright 100% fucking rubbish tattoos to have ever made it into WWE and I think the closest might be that guy with the acid house haircut who had a pair of massive pair of wings just above his arse

Randy Orton didnt do too badly either, his were pretty shit too. Still not a huge fan of his sleeves but its miles better than what he had before...

The only guy with massive wings above his arse i can think of is Bray Wyatt, cant be who you mean though right? As for other shit ink, Mr Kennedy had some real shit ink.

The only guy with massive wings above his arse i can think of is Bray Wyatt, cant be who you mean though right? As for other shit ink, Mr Kennedy had some real shit ink.

Turns out I was thinking of Vance Archer!

I'm trying to think of somebody with comparable outright 100% fucking rubbish tattoos to have ever made it into WWE and I think the closest might be that guy with the acid house haircut who had a pair of massive pair of wings just above his arse

Is that Punk? I've got no idea what an acid house haircut looks like.

He's been doing announcing tryouts for months now for NXT. I dont get why they need to keep dragging him in. Just sign him or dont. I wouldn't mind seeing him as a commentator. Would be interesting to see how he fairs. I think he's more suited to work for WWE as a plug happy commentator than a comedy wrestler.

I'd imagine Punk keeps nagging people about it and they hire Colt to humour him. And then realise that they still think Colt is shit.

• Paid Members
I'm trying to think of somebody with comparable outright 100% fucking rubbish tattoos to have ever made it into WWE and I think the closest might be that guy with the acid house haircut who had a pair of massive pair of wings just above his arse

Is that Punk? I've got no idea what an acid house haircut looks like.

I'd imagine Punk keeps nagging people about it and they hire Colt to humour him. And then realise that they still think Colt is shit.

I can imagine Vince being furious when he discovers he signed off on rehiring Scotty Goldman under an assumed name.

• Paid Members

And this is Lance Hoyt more recently. WWE took a bloke with a great look and strangely made him turn himself someone who would work in the pub on Family Affairs. The only reason they signed Hoyt was because of his look. Nothing else. So they hold him to cut his hair and wear the same shit as everyone else.

c67d7cc3353feea91006cbc49fcf33a8.jpeg

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay