Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

• Paid Members
Plus, she's fit as fuck so even if she was pretty shit, she'd get a bye from me.

Gross. She looks so much like Vince these days I don't see how anyone could find that attractive. I think I'd rather fuck Vince actually.

• Paid Members
I think you're all forgetting her reign of terror as Smackdown GM. It's hours of unwatchable television.

Yeah but those days are long gone and aren't coming back. If she was to crop up on TV again, it would only be occasional appearances surely?

I think you're all forgetting her reign of terror as Smackdown GM. It's hours of unwatchable television.

Yeah but those days are long gone and aren't coming back. If she was to crop up on TV again, it would only be occasional appearances surely?

It was used at the Hall of Fame. That could just be it.

She was brilliant last year with Heyman. She was also the most interesting thing about that godawful Trips/Orton feud.

And I never said she as anywhere close to Vince, I just said that she has clearly inherited a small part of his aura. And Arch is the best person out of the lot of you, because she is lovely.

[Misogynist] I'd do awful things to her. [/misogynist]

Edited by d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members

Let's hope so. If it's just stuff like her crying backstage for a few seconds I'm fine, but I don't wanna' see her anywhere near a microphone.

• Paid Members
Judging by Smackdown it looks like we are gonna get another Mark Henry and Sheamus feud.

That's great news. The matches they had in 2011 were bloody brilliant. It might actually make Sheamus interesting for the first time in ages.

• Paid Members

Yeah, their matches in 2011 were absolutely brilliant. Henry was the first guy Sheamus feuded with when he turned face. As boring as Sheamus' character has become, he's always bloody entertaining when he's working with other big lads, just clubbing the shit out of each other.

I don't know if this has got lost in the Events thread...

THE first of our Huge big announcements was made at the Woodville Halls in Gravesend last night when All Star Commissionaire and Ring Announcer Steve Barker told the packed to capacity crowd that the next show at the Kent venue that on FRIDAY 31st MAY (bell time 7.30pm) will be recorded by I.T.V. cameras to be shown on the PRIME TIME Saturday night during the summer. With Ant and Dec just finished and Britain's Got Talent starting this week filling the current slot, the exact programme is not being revealed at present, but tickets are already selling fast after the great reaction from the paying customers after last nights show. The box office number for tickets for the show on May 31st is 01474 337774. Last night saw not one but two matches in the cage. Sam Adonis was first out of the 20ft steel door in his match with El Ligero while in the tag battle - British Champions Rampage Brown and Robbie Dynamite were beaten by Dean Allmark and his guest partner All Star tip for the top Leon Shah. Another big announcement will be made at the weekend and this one involves All Stars final Croydon show of the season, WATCH THIS SPACE !!!!

So, yeah, All-Star on ITV? What do we think this is for? Is it a wrestling show, is it part of a documentary, or is it even just some filler shots for another wrestler on Take Me Out?

• Paid Members

Not to be cynical, but in the recent past things like that have always turned out as suggested - it'll be a 30 second clip on whatever the equivalent of You Bet! is these days.

The promoter can then slap "AS SEEN ON PRIME TIME SATURDAY NIGHT ITV1!" on their poster for the next decade.

Everyone's a winner.