Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

Went down to 15th and is back up to 14th. I think it'll make it in the top 40 on Sunday. If it gets in any danger of dropping out, fans will give one big push. Top 10 would be great but doubt it'll happen. Maybe some are waiting to see where it is on the weekend before buying it. If it had gone down to 80 in the chart today, no one would buy it on the weekend as they'd give up on it.

Unfortunately it'll never topple Ding Dong The Witch Is Dead at number 1.

Of course it'll never top Ding Dong. Top 10 isn't that out of the question, we're talking 4 places.

It depends what airs on Smackdown on Friday, if they do any video features on Fandago chants and mention the iTunes campaign. WWE might jump all over this, they love things like this. Stephanie can brag about it in the corporate videos if it makes the top 10.

Joel is letting his WWE hatred for the current product get the better of him. So misguided and not understanding the mood.

Saw his tweets, comes across as obnoxious looking down on people.

Edited by ClassicsGuy

Of course it'll never top Ding Dong. Top 10 isn't that out of the question, we're talking 4 places.

It depends what airs on Smackdown on Friday, if they do any video features on Fandago chants and mention the iTunes campaign. WWE might jump all over this, they love things like this. Stephanie can brag about it in the corporate videos if it makes the top 10.

Joel is letting his WWE hatred for the current product get the better of him. So misguided and not understanding the mood.

Saw his tweets, comes across as obnoxious looking down on people.

I had a look at his tweets and thought they were so over the top it was the build up to a great heel tur and appearance on an Alex Shane supershow.

If I'm wrong he's merely a dickhead.

• Paid Members

For total sales Monday through Wednesday it was #50, so it'll need to hold up at this level for a couple of days to make the actual top 40 on Sunday. It's actually doing much better on Amazon than iTunes.

Edited by JNLister

For total sales Monday through Wednesday it was #50, so it'll need to hold up at this level for a couple of days to make the actual top 40 on Sunday. It's actually doing much better on Amazon than iTunes.

Where did you get #50 from John?

All the charts I've seen has him in the top 20 at least.

The livehits tracking website has him currently at #18. From what I've seen he'll easily be in the top 40.

http://www.livehits.co.uk/top300.php

Where did you get #50 from John?

All the charts I've seen has him in the top 20 at least.

The livehits tracking website has him currently at #18. From what I've seen he'll easily be in the top 40.

http://www.livehits.co.uk/top300.php

I'm sure livehits is only downloads.

• Paid Members

Livehits is only downloads, but that's something like 99% of all sales these days. What's important here is that its chart only covers the past 24 hours.

The #50 ranking was mentioned on Twitter by Official Charts Company, which is the company which, well, compiles the official charts. It said:

If you're wondering where @WWEFandango is on the today's #OfficialChart sales flash, it's at #50. It should climb by Sunday's final chart.

Livehits is only downloads, but that's something like 99% of all sales these days. What's important here is that its chart only covers the past 24 hours.

The #50 ranking was mentioned on Twitter by Official Charts Company, which is the company which, well, compiles the official charts. It said:

If you're wondering where @WWEFandango is on the today's #OfficialChart sales flash, it's at #50. It should climb by Sunday's final chart.

Ah right. Thanks.

I still think if they did a UK 'localised' push/mention for it on tomorrow's Smackdown that would greatly help going into the weekend.

• Paid Members
"Slam Jam" and "Wrestlemania" were credited to the "WWF Superstars".

My local has both on the juke box. We put them on just in time for new year.

Every one else was too pissed to notice.

Holy shit:

Upcoming films for WWE Studios include:

Yeah that Scooby Doo thing was announced a few months back. It's going to come out in conjunction with Wrestlemania 30, as one of the special ways they're marking it. There was a small display on it at Axxess, just a poster advertising the film for next year. Apparently they're going to have the main WWE stars in it and have them provide their own voices which should be funny. I can just picture it now - Scooby Doo botching Fandango's name and Fandango getting mad.

Edited by ClassicsGuy

• Paid Members
I can just see the big reveal at the end.

it-was-me-austin-o.gif

It was me Shaggy, it was me all along Shaggy.

If this ends any way OTHER than this, I'll be astounded. No way is Vince passing up the opportunity to truly be a cartoon villain. It was actually the evil owner of the company all along, trying to put the willies up the champ because, oh I dunno, he threatened to start a union or something. Writes itself.

Yeah that Scooby Doo thing was announced a few months back. It's going to come out in conjunction with Wrestlemania 30, as one of the special ways they're marking it. There was a small display on it at Axxess, just a poster advertising the film for next year. Apparently they're going to have the main WWE stars in it and have them provide their own voices which should be funny. I can just picture it now - Scooby Doo botching Fandango's name and Fandango getting mad.

I'm pretty certain they recorded the voices months ago - I remember AJ going on about it. Triple H, John Cena, Kane, The Miz, Brodus Clay, Santino Marella, Sin Cara, AJ, and Vince McMahon are confirmed on it.

Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter

Bray Wyatt (the former Husky Harris), Kassius Ohno (the former Chris Hero) and Adrian Neville (the former Pac) are the next WWE NXT stars being prepared for WWE TV.

Word is that they are main roster ready, and could be called up very soon.

Good news on Wyatt & Pac and I think they will both do well.

Ohno might struggle with his current gimmick, the only redeaming feature of his on NXT is the way Regal puts him over, especially his elbow finish, which I assume he will now have to lose due to it being so simular to Barretts.