Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

• Paid Members

Yeah ROH no longer owing Nigel a sympathy job is the best thing for all parties. He was absolutely rubbish.

Also, not sure if it's been posted before, but this is great:

1rJRbek.jpg

Edited by Benno

• Paid Members

I hope Byron Saxton's a better ring announcer than he is commentator. I guess you can't have all the exciting stuff happen at the house shows.

• Paid Members

That all seems reasonable to me, quite honestly. There's sound logic behind each item.

Absolutely, I don't see a problem with this whatsoever. Some indy promotions should have something along these lines in place. They should also add something in here about only one superkick per show. Interesting to see D-Von is a producer, I didn't know that.

Does seem a little odd you have to still mention no piledrivers. I mean if your name isn't Mark you ain't doing one. When was the last piledriver not done by the Undertaker anyway in the WWE? And as per our conversation with Vince, who is trying to get piledrivers back?

• Paid Members

Does seem a little odd you have to still mention no piledrivers. I mean if your name isn't Mark you ain't doing one. When was the last piledriver not done by the Undertaker anyway in the WWE? And as per our conversation with Vince, who is trying to get piledrivers back?

CM Punk did a piledriver to Cena on Raw a few years ago.