Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

• Paid Members

Styles was apparently told "dont talk politics, whatever you do, dont spout your own agenda on our wrestling show" and he did anyway. And in a very offensive manner, on their debut on FloSports. Absolute moron. Cant actually remember him ever having a good announcing performance which didnt include Heyman in his ear the whole broadcast holding his hand.

He stopped himself when Stokely Hathaway, a man he's been feuding with arrived on the scene, and said "speaking of which", implying he was a pussy.

Fuck Joey Styles though. He's a 45 year old man who boasts about being blocked on Twitter by TNA like it's some kind of achievement. He's the type that would cut the head off a Jebadiah Springfield statue because he'd think it's edgy and would impress people.

• Paid Members

I didn't even realise Joey was gone from the 'E. I thought he had some cushy job editing the website for them and presenting that thing where he wanders round the warehouse looking at old stuff.

• Paid Members

Would I be right in thinking that the girl he made the comment about, Joanna Rose, is the one from PCW? Who has/had her own faction featuring Chris Masters among others?

Aye she does ring announcing gigs both sides of the pond.

• Paid Members

Would I be right in thinking that the girl he made the comment about, Joanna Rose, is the one from PCW? Who has/had her own faction featuring Chris Masters among others?

Aye she does ring announcing gigs both sides of the pond.

I've never seen any of her work, but I'm surprised an (indy) company would fly in a ring announcer across the Atlantic.  Sounds like the costly 1PW way of doing things.  Is she there just for the ring announcing or does she have other roles too?