Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

Wrestling shirt sightings at Festwich festival in Manchester this weekend: Finn Balor, Ultimate Warrior, Kenny Omega, American Alpha, Seth Rollins, British Bulldog, The Bullet Club, Bayley. Musically, Metallica did Sting but not Hak. Also, whoever is postering the Futureshock anniversary show deserves a raise, the things are everywhere.

Edited by AshC

• Paid Members

I saw a Revival shirt at 2000 Trees last month. Who even buys a Revival shirt?!

Saw the same shirt and thought the exact same thing. Guy we camped next too spent 3 days in I believe New Day, AJ Styles, Balor and Nakamura T Shirts. Was becoming a fun little game waking up to find out what he was gonna wear next.

Also, whoever is postering the Futureshock anniversary show deserves a raise, the things are everywhere.

Noted. Someone's getting bumped up to minimum wage this month...

Viva the Britwres boom!

Edited by AshC

Defo gotta be Justin Roberts for best post-Fink ring announcer. That motherfucker could really say "the undertaker"!

Thats WWE anyway, for everywhere, the New Japan guy fucking landslides it. Still miss Karl Anderson's entrances there.

Potential bad news for us UK network subscribers with a Pennsylvania billing address.

"A new law passed in Pennsylvania nicknamed the ‘Netflix Tax’ could potentially affect WWE Network subscribers in the future.

KDKA / CBS Pittsburgh reported the new law that went into effect will see the state’s 6 percent sales tax extended to digital service purchases. It remains unconfirmed which services will fall under the tax, but it could be speculated that WWE Network would qualify as one of the services. KDKA explained that the tax would be for “digital downloads and subscription services like Netflix and Hulu“.

The tax, which was part of a new revenue package to fill a deficit in the state budget, would be activated when a customer uses an account with a Pennsylvania billing address".

Defo gotta be Justin Roberts for best post-Fink ring announcer. That motherfucker could really say "the undertaker"!

Thats WWE anyway, for everywhere, the New Japan guy fucking landslides it. Still miss Karl Anderson's entrances there.

I've always loved Chimmel, even though he was knocking about when Fink was still announcing. I love his "Rated arghhh, sUUUUUperstar!" call.

Remember all that footage of Cole and Taz unmercifully ripping into him on the mics while waiting to tape Smackdown and all that malarky? It seemed incredibly heavy handed at times. I wonder what poor Chimmel done to deserve it other than maybe being a bit of a lemon.

Wrestling shirt sightings at Festwich festival in Manchester this weekend: Finn Balor, Ultimate Warrior, Kenny Omega, American Alpha, Seth Rollins, British Bulldog, The Bullet Club, Bayley. Musically, Metallica did Sting but not Hak. Also, whoever is postering the Futureshock anniversary show deserves a raise, the things are everywhere.

Warrior shirt might have been me. There were two of us in that black logo one - I was the smaller bald fella.

I was at Blue Dot festival the weekend before and spotted a lad in a Warrior shirt, as well as someone in the facepaint. I think booze, facepaint and blokes in their 30s always leads to Warrior/LOD attempts.