Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

Never mind minor of minor, That's not even fucking news!

Yeah I know but i thought people might want to know, seeing as it's wrestling related and on TV.

What you gonna do?

So we're going to post about every time a wrestler's name is mentioned now?

If a Flair had shown up on this show, that's minor news. The mention of his name isn't

• Paid Members

THAT WAS THE MOMENT! Ugh, I was sat upstairs and I fucking cringed.Business cards, Insane. There was or is a bloke who dresses in full on Undertaker gear circa 2007 as well.

One of my first memories of meeting Freebird was him persuading Black Undertaker to chokeslam him near the bar in Lava/Ignite.

Well, along with him asking "Do you want to meet Chilli Dog?" which prompted me to think "Hmmm..... do I...?" :dry:

Ugh, the only person at a wrestling show I actively avoided a few times, the only person to have made me legitimately bordering on physically angry at a wrestling show as well.

Never mind minor of minor, That's not even fucking news!

Yeah I know but i thought people might want to know, seeing as it's wrestling related and on TV.

What you gonna do?

So we're going to post about every time a wrestler's name is mentioned now?

If a Flair had shown up on this show, that's minor news. The mention of his name isn't

Chill out dude, it's all good. Lister mentioned on Twitter, good enough for him, good enough for me :)

The Greg Davies character in Man Down referred to his aunt as looking "like Ric Flair from WrestleMania" last night.

There's just been two pages of people talking about fucking fans they recognise, Ric Flairs name being mentioned on a show in comparison is the equivalent of waking up to the news that Stone Cold is coming out of retirement.

• Paid Members

Flair was in an episode of Uncle Granpa as a cartoon version of himself fairly recently . again, not news but he was quite funny in it.

it's probably already been mentioned, but searching for Uncle Granpa didn't find it so..

That's a terrible, terrible cartoon. Cartoon Network have had some stormers, with Adventure Time and Regular Show both being awesome and Gumball not being too terrible either. But Uncle Grandpa is just rotten. It's being zany for the sake of being zany, like somebody has watched the other three aforementioned shows and have tried to replicate the craziness but completely missing the boat.

Flair was in an episode of Uncle Granpa as a cartoon version of himself fairly recently . again, not news but he was quite funny in it.

it's probably already been mentioned, but searching for Uncle Granpa didn't find it so..

That's a terrible, terrible cartoon. Cartoon Network have had some stormers, with Adventure Time and Regular Show both being awesome and Gumball not being too terrible either. But Uncle Grandpa is just rotten. It's being zany for the sake of being zany, like somebody has watched the other three aforementioned shows and have tried to replicate the craziness but completely missing the boat.

I am so glad my 5 year old loves Adventure Time, I could happily sit and watch that all day.