Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

That "Brock Lesnar" guy that's usually at ringside quite a bit at WWE shows just posted this shite on his twitter. I wonder if he's aware that there's tons of nude Lana pics on the internet. Laughed at the "opps" too.

https://twitter.com/BrockLesnarGuy/status/618231892484067329

I've always wondered about fans like this. How can they afford it? Don't they have jobs? Does WWE employ them?

That "Brock Lesnar" guy that's usually at ringside quite a bit at WWE shows just posted this shite on his twitter. I wonder if he's aware that there's tons of nude Lana pics on the internet. Laughed at the "opps" too.

https://twitter.com/BrockLesnarGuy/status/618231892484067329

I've always wondered about fans like this. How can they afford it? Don't they have jobs? Does WWE employ them?

I was going to ask this myself. There's a guy who is at every PPV wearing a white suit jacket. But yeah, they're at every major show all over the country, they've either got a trust fund of some kind and they're wasting it or they have very generous employers

They always have great seats so I would assume they get their tickets free but that must only start after people get to know them for turning up every week. Can't imagine WWE employ them, what would be the benefit?

Must cost a fortune with all the flights and hotels.

• Paid Members

Speaking "superfans", Randy Orton's utter dislike for Frank the Clown is wonderful here.

Randy's the best for stuff like that, he's such a natural tosser and I love him for it. This video of him trying to ponce a fag from a crowd of fans without signing a single autograph is my favourite

Speaking "superfans", Randy Orton's utter dislike for Frank the Clown is wonderful here.

"See you Sunday"

Fucking hell, Louis Theroux needs to film these people

• Paid Members

The old CZW Fans forum was taken down and deleted due to due to drama with a bunch of fans like that. They had their own forum where they revelled in stories of annoying wresters in toilets and ambushing them in airports. These people are real and scary.

I've mentioned on here a few times, I'm a little bit obsessed with some of the regular superfans over the years, since Vladomir & Charlie in the early 90's to the ECW Arena regulars, and so on.

The guy in the White Jacket is on twitter under the handle @WWEsbiggestfan.

Twitter bio begins with "Pretty much the coolest and funniest mofo around". Say no more.

Other current WWE regulars are the CM Punk fan with silky smooth hair, and the beardy guy with big camera who sits with his trophy wife who permanently chews gum, and their gangly kid.

Also, shocked Undertaker guy from WM30 is @EllisMbeh and he is loving his new found status without being a dick about it.

I fear I may be a little too into this hobby.  :blush:

Since seeing Frank The Clown's rant on not making the Twitter list I like to think Angry Miz Girl only ever went to that one show in her whole life, and more people remember her than him.

In fairness to BrockLesnarGuy, we all remember his reaction when Brock came back the day after WM28. But other than painting his face and wearing a wig, Frank has done fuck all of note.

Edited by dopper