Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

Nash is heading to Japan:

Courtesy of lordsofpain.net....

All Japan Pro Wrestling has announced that Kevin Nash will appear for the promotion at their Sept. 23 event in Yokohama as he partners with Keiji Mutoh (a/k/a Great Muta) in a "Special Tag Match" against Seiya Sanada and Taiyo Kea. The match would mark as an nWo reunion since both were members of the original faction.

• Paid Members
- PWInsider confirms that Bully Ray has signed a new contract with TNA. He re-signed 3-4 days ago and word is that it's for two years. Ray will continue to wrestle for TNA and work as a backstage agent.

This is the first time in years that Ray and Devon won't be working together in a promotion. They will continue to work together at their Team 3D Academy in Florida. There was talk at Thursday's Impact that TNA "didn't do right by Devon" because he got himself into better shape and did everything asked, including working with younger talents like Garett Bischoff. Some people in TNA were shocked that the company did not re-sign Devon because he was one of the most well liked.

Boom.

• Paid Members

From Wrestlezone.com

Former WWE star Dave "Batista" Bautista appeared on "MMA Uncensored" last night, and when the topic of returning to WWE came up, Batista said he would be open to returning to the company, but after the PG era comes to an end.

Batista said that he left WWE on good terms and the door is open for him to return, but he furthered that by saying "let's hope the whole PG thing blows over so I can go back and do wrestling the way I like to do wrestling."

Batista went on to say that he would like to work with The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar in WWE.''

Just thought this was abit of a weird thing for Batista to say. It's not like he was having blood-heavy, hardcore matches when he was last in WWE. He was a major fan favourite and was over big time with the kids (obviously until his awesome heal turn).

Edited by Nick James

To be fair when Batista first got to the top he was hitting Trips with a chair wrapped in barbwire, so it's quite plausible that he'd rather go back to the style they had early on in his main event career. The prospect of Lesnar vs. Batista's mighty interesting, I'd tune in for that.

From Wrestlezone.com

Former WWE star Dave "Batista" Bautista appeared on "MMA Uncensored" last night, and when the topic of returning to WWE came up, Batista said he would be open to returning to the company, but after the PG era comes to an end.

Batista said that he left WWE on good terms and the door is open for him to return, but he furthered that by saying "let's hope the whole PG thing blows over so I can go back and do wrestling the way I like to do wrestling."

Batista went on to say that he would like to work with The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar in WWE.''

Just thought this was abit of a weird thing for Batista to say. It's not like he was having blood-heavy, hardcore matches when he was last in WWE. He was a major fan favourite and was over big time with the kids (obviously until his awesome heal turn).

Doesn't surprise me. Shortly after he left he was whining about how WWE isn't like the Attitude Era. the impression I get is that in his mind the greatest roster of all time would be the Attitude Era roster + him.

Of course

Tammy Sytch arrested three times in three days:

The sad self destruction of the former Suinny, Tamara Sytch, 39, continued this past week with three arrests in three days. TMZ.com has the story up currently on the site.

Sytch, just recently out of rehab after admitting hitting rock bottom, was first arrested by police in Branford, CT, on Tuesday night at 8:55 p.m. for disorderly conduct involving a man living in the house she was with.

She was released Wednesday morning on $500 bond. She was then arrested a second time at 4:49 p.m. on similar charges on disorderly conduct charges involving a strangulation incident involving he same man, as well as violating a restraining order.

She was then released on Thursday on $25,000 bond. She was arrested at 8 p.m. on Thursday night for violating the same restraining order involving the same man. She was released earlier today on $2,500 bond.

Credit: f4wonline.com

Damn.

Edited by The Natural