New wrestling figures!

King Pitcos

Wyatt, that's an Amazon marketplace seller that charges mental rip-off prices. I'm pretty sure they have an eBay account doing the same thing. You could get that pack much cheaper elsewhere, I think. That Harper figure is a bit odd looking though I think, skinny body and big hulk arms. His "elite collection" figure is the best one he's had so far.

Wyatt, that's an Amazon marketplace seller that charges mental rip-off prices. I'm pretty sure they have an eBay account doing the same thing. You could get that pack much cheaper elsewhere, I think. That Harper figure is a bit odd looking though I think, skinny body and big hulk arms. His "elite collection" figure is the best one he's had so far.

Once the high street retailers stop selling them then everyone else charges what they want. Check out WrestlingStore or WrestlingWorld and the many ebay/amazon sellers - the ultimate scalpers.

You really need to pick up any figures you want as soon as they hit the likes of Smyths and Toys R Us.

The best and cheapest place to get figs is amazon.com. They even charge custom fees up front so no getting stung.

Once the high street retailers stop selling them then everyone else charges what they want. Check out WrestlingStore or WrestlingWorld and the many ebay/amazon sellers - the ultimate scalpers.

You really need to pick up any figures you want as soon as they hit the likes of Smyths and Toys R Us.

The best and cheapest place to get figs is amazon.com. They even charge custom fees up front so no getting stung.

I don't find Amazon to be that great for the standard release figures -- when you factor in the shipping, an elite series figure is about the same from there as it is from Smyths or maybe slightly cheaper, and with Smyths often doing £6 off £25 type vouchers, it works out a bit better to stay domestic... Plus with Smyths you can return faulty figures etc. Amazon has been absolutely great this year for US exclusives though like the Defining Moments Ric Flair, the brown Mankind and the SummerSlam Heritage figures. Brilliant service, and that customs fees upfront thing is a godsend.

Actually, that Harper/Rowan set is on Amazon.com now at http://www.amazon.com/Series-Harper-Figure-Rocking-2-Pack/dp/B00IL7G828 and works out to about £19 total with postage, which is cheaper than it was in UK shops.

You're bang on about buying figures when first released as well, for the most part. Some of them it's best hanging on a bit though. The latest elite CM Punk was £17.99 on release at Smyths, and they want £11.99 now.

Edited by King Pitcos

• Paid Members

Question on figures; where is the best place to get them? I'm not necessarily looking for customs or anything like that. My little God son has gotten into wrestling over the last while, and is putting together his Christmas list for Santa. He wants some wrestling figures, John Cena, Brock Lesnar, The Shield (wouldn't really matter to him if its in The Shield getup or their new solo attires) Daniel Bryan etc. Went to the local toy superstore and can only really find a million of the same one or two figures. John Cena we picked up no problem. But the rest of that mini list I just posted are nowhere to be seen. If I wanted a million Sheamus or Rey Mysterio figures, i'd be sorted, but none of the ones he wants. 

I know you guys shared some advice on the previous page about amazon and what not, but I'm not really sure you if guys are talking about customs and rare figures or not. I had a look on WWE Euroshop too, but didn't see any figures on there. 

Any tips?