New wrestling figures!

King Pitcos

Euroshop is terrible, I reckon. If you're buying online, www.smythstoys.com is the best place, especially for standard figures. After that, Amazon.com (not marketplace sellers, Amazon themselves) is about the same price but you're waiting a week or so for delivery from the US... And third, www.toysrus.co.uk -- but Toys R Us don't often update their photos for figures, so a John Cena figure for example might have a picture of a Cena figure from 2011 on the site but will actually be the latest one that's actually in stock.

In person, Smyths is best, and Toys R Us a distant second. Argos has a few figures as well, but they're pretty crap lately.

For the ones you're after:

Daniel Bryan £9.99 http://www.smythstoys.com/uk/en-gb/toys/action-figures-playsets/c-340/wwe/p-6932/wwe-basic-series-41-daniel-bryan/ or he's included in a £40 ring set with barriers, tables etc 

http://www.smythstoys.com/uk/en-gb/toys/action-figures-playsets/c-340/wwe/p-7342/wwe-ringside-battle-playset-with-figure-accessories/

Roman Reigns £9.99 http://www.smythstoys.com/uk/en-gb/toys/action-figures-playsets/c-340/wwe/p-9249/wwe-basic-series-42-roman-reigns/ -- isn't in stock online, but the stock checker shows it available in most of the branches still. Or A1 Toys on Amazon UK are selling it for £13 odd 

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Series-Reigns-Wrestling-Action-Figure/dp/B00JPKUM18/

Brock Lesnar $8 something www.amazon.com/WrestleMania-Brock-Lesnar-Action-Figure/dp/B00FYX66G0/ (or http://www.smythstoys.com/uk/en-gb/toys/action-figures-playsets/c-340/wwe/p-9462/wwe-elite-s30-brock-lesnar/ if you want a slightly more expensive elite one £17.99 with more articulation and a t-shirt and some tracksuit bottoms)

Ambrose & Rollins $19.99 http://www.amazon.com/Battle-Rollins-Ambrose-Action-Figure/dp/B00G9871AY/

If you bought the Lesnar and Ambrose/Rollins two-pack from Amazon all together, you're looking at £28.43 for the three of them including postage and customs.

Edit: Some of the links aren't displaying properly here, copy and paste them if it's the same for you.

Edited by King Pitcos

• Paid Members

King Pitcos, I've said it before and I'm sure I'll say it again; but you're amazing. Thank you for the effort you put into that response. You could have easily just said "Symths" and been done with it. So seriously, thanks for the effort. That's the Christmas shopping for him sorted anyway. 

Argos really is pot luck. You have to do a stock view before buying and it really is random what figure and from what series they have, especially elites. Argos have had good offers recently (Elites at  £13.99, and 3for2) but never stock up.

Another good place online is www.A1toys.com £1 or too more expensive than retail but cheaper than other online stores

Also check out www.beyondtheropes.co.uk not the biggest selection but what they have is generously priced and a top guy to deal with too.

www.wrestlingshop.com have a decent selection, Ive never used them.

• Paid Members

My nephew has just got into wrestling. He wanted a Roman Reigns for his birthday so I got to go to Smyths and Toys r us and buy wrestling figures for the first time since my borthers were young. It was like being 11 again and looking at a wall of Hasbros. I loved it. Roman was only a tenner so I bought him Daniel Bryan as well.

He wants a title belt for Xmas. The big gold belt which seems to be the rarest. £27 is best I can find so far for a new one. (Edit: Ignore that. Clicked Pitcos's Smyths link and they have it for £20. Result.)

Edited by tiger_rick

• Paid Members

For those looking for Xmas presents for younger fans, Home Bargains often have WWE stock at good prices.

My local one actually had a whole range of official 5'' rubber mini-figures recently- I'd never seen them anywhere else before and I can't actually find anything about them online at all! Has anyone seen these? I'm not talking about the Rumblers series here, they were bigger than those. They were unarticulated figures and pretty poor quality, but for £1.99 a pop you could get Cena, Punk, Bryan, Sheamus, Taker, Kane, Rey, Del Rio, Brodus Clay and Big Show. That's a whole mini-roster for twenty notes.

For those looking for Xmas presents for younger fans, Home Bargains often have WWE stock at good prices.

My local one actually had a whole range of official 5'' rubber mini-figures recently- I'd never seen them anywhere else before and I can't actually find anything about them online at all! Has anyone seen these? I'm not talking about the Rumblers series here, they were bigger than those. They were unarticulated figures and pretty poor quality, but for £1.99 a pop you could get Cena, Punk, Bryan, Sheamus, Taker, Kane, Rey, Del Rio, Brodus Clay and Big Show. That's a whole mini-roster for twenty notes.

Yeah, they were made for Home Bargains type shops in the US, but they were shockingly expensive. Here, they were even worse -- The Entertainer wanted £6 each for them last Christmas!

I quite like the thick black line with stars on it but the wings aren't my cuppa tea, nor is that huge black panelling on his back, and yeah those two thin line down his arm are a bit random. But the line of stars, the line of stars are okay :-P

Edited by Slapnuts