New wrestling figures!

King Pitcos

• Paid Members

Kaz, I remember you posting photos of your collection in a glass cabinet in the past and it looked the fucking bollocks. I was well jealous. Incredible looking custom jobs too, sad to hear you're not still doing them but I guess it makes sense if the parts are tough to come by.

Edited by Arch Stanton

• Paid Members

Still a few galoobs that bring a few quid. Big Josh, sting in entrance jacket, Luger in jacket and dustin bring a bit of coin. Quite a few of the UK exclusives.

Josh with his accessory is very rare. Don't tend to find them as a 'set'.

Hated them as a kid, always tended to get one for Christmas and had to put the brave face on, couldn't stand them. Majority are shite for displaying too, due to the rubber, the feet tend to warp and never stay up right.

WCW always knocked out crap lines of figures, the 'OSFTM' were rank. Big daft gangly things that were about an inch taller and wider than hasbros.

Toy biz had some decent figures, but they were very pot luck. The mike awesome, Douglass and Vampiro were the best of the bunch for me, fuck knows what get we're thinking in regards to the 'grip n flip' line.

Edit - just looked back at my last few posts... Bloody hell, I'd struggle during war time or anything of importance.

Edited by Kaz Hayashi

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...