New wrestling figures!

King Pitcos

• 1 month later...

Reading the random photos thread got me wondering, do many on here still collect figures. I love the the way the Mattel figures look, especially Elites and look even sweeter MOC.

Im not a serious collector, mainly an early mid-life crisis, its something Ive always wanted to do and always wished Id have kept all Hasbros/Jakks figure in decent nick, or at all, instead of binning them. Im planning on sorting a nice little display along with my Schamberger prints.

Ive got the LOD figs on pre-order then it looks to be a busy 2015 with Vader, Razor Ramon, Hogan and Sting (among others) due for release. Heres what I have so far....

DSCF2366.jpg

DSCF2367.jpg

DSCF2368.jpg

I've only really been getting some Rumblers, got Rock, Sheamus, Warrior and Mysterio. Warrior and Sheamus were bought in a 2 pack cheaply somewhere while the other two were bought in Poundworld. Noticed today that the 3.5" basic figures that The Entertainer have been selling reduced to £4 are now being sold in Home Bargins for half that. The one in St John's Precinct here in Liverpool only had the Del Rio and Brodus figures though, was hoping they had the Bryan and Taker ones

I've only really been getting some Rumblers, got Rock, Sheamus, Warrior and Mysterio. Warrior and Sheamus were bought in a 2 pack cheaply somewhere while the other two were bought in Poundworld. Noticed today that the 3.5" basic figures that The Entertainer have been selling reduced to £4 are now being sold in Home Bargins for half that. The one in St John's Precinct here in Liverpool only had the Del Rio and Brodus figures though, was hoping they had the Bryan and Taker ones

Read elsewhere that Mattel are discontinuing Rumblers and Power Slammers, that'll be why they are popping up in discount stores.

Places like Home Bargain are great places to look. I found the Elite series 8 in there a while back for just £8.99 each. The thing that stops my having a complete collection is the price. You are looking at £17.99 for Elites at retail, but once the likes of Smyths and Toys R Us stop selling them then its online where prices reach ridiculous levels.

My general rule is never to spend more than £20 on a figure. Amazon.com is a great place to get figs from as they add the customs fee upfront. The only figure I paid over for was the Ultimate Warrior Defining Moments one which I had to have as the Wrestlemania VII match is imo the greatest match ever.

Edited by Krytie 2X4B 523P

Noticed today that the 3.5" basic figures that The Entertainer have been selling reduced to £4 are now being sold in Home Bargins for half that. The one in St John's Precinct here in Liverpool only had the Del Rio and Brodus figures though, was hoping they had the Bryan and Taker ones

I saw the Undertaker and Daniel Bryan ones at Home Bargains in Halewood yesterday.

• 3 weeks later...