New wrestling figures!

King Pitcos

• 2 months later...
  • Paid Members

So 'a' prototype Greg Valentine R&B hasbro figure popped up, has been 'legitimised' and officially graded, sold on eBay for over $15k and now the new owner is asking for over $55k.

hasbro_valentine_proto_pic1.jpg

hasbro_valentine_proto_pic3.jpg

The original magazine pic that collectors hide inside of copies of Razzle

hasbro_valentine_proto_pic5.jpg

Interesting that the figure isn't the one used used of the magazine shoot, apparently more than one was knocked up.

The video of the buyer being interviewed stating how he out bid Zack Ryder in the embers.

Probs already been posted in a random thread, couldn't see it on here and the news is a week or so old now. Either way...

Laugh at $15k, cry at $55k, cringe at Ryder

I'm a collector, made customs etc, but I mean what the flying fuck is this all about. Insane

Edit - wrestlemania challenge 44.99 - wounded

Edited by Kaz Hayashi

• Paid Members
Zack Ryder made a big private bid for it when it originally popped up. I dont think $55,000 is in his price range, though.

Aye, I think the $15k was over his limit.

$55k though, fuckin hell. It apparently disappeared off ebay before the ending. Either the seller realised he was fucking mental, or another radged cunt made a high offer.

Seen a couple of new(ish?) lines of figures when I was out and about in town today. The first being a line of really basic figures in The Entertainer which look in similar style to the Galoob WCW figures only these have waist articulation from the looks of it, there were Cena, Big Show, Undertaker and Bryan figures in that line for

I'm a bit confused too- the second one looks like Kerry but he was brown bread by the time Men On A Mission debuted, wasn't he?

Yeah Kerry was long gone. I remember the local Beatties having dozens of his Hasbro figure left for months on end and them not bothering to stock any of the following releases. I always blamed him for it.