GTAV

Astro Hollywood

One of my first orders of business has been heading up to the Vinewood sign on the hills for a view of the city and that's when the magic hit me, the sun was setting as I made it to the sign and the view is one of those key gaming moments that will stick with me.

I loved the wonderful view from the sign until I fell off it to my death, I went out Peg Entwistle style.

The controls are great but my problem is I

Aye my copy has a code inside too! Sweet. Picked mine up from local Tesco this morning, last one in store!! Woman at checkout said the place was heaving at midnight. Wasn't overly fussed at getting it straight away, but this thread forced me to think again!! Just done first 2 missions, then my son came Home from school, so had to switch it off. Can't wait till he goes to bed!! Cracking so far. It's going offshore with me on Thursday.

No the app isn't out on android yet, My code for the blimp doesn't work for some reason either.

Enjoying it so far, as a similar vibe to GTA 4 but some of the wackyness is back from the earlier ones, I loved the Weed side-mission (won't spoil it for anyone who asn't done it yet).