It's giant spoiler for the 11/14 Raw. Again.

PowerButchi

The guy has whored himself out one way or another that the impact of him being there wont be like it could have been.

I suppose you mean that his run in TNA has sort of ruined what iMPACT he could make? I suppose your right in some way as the die-hard fans who watch both companys will think that but the casual fan isn't going to know fuck all about his TNA run. Depends really. I still think he would get a decent pop. I just hope we don't have to seem him wrestler.

As someone said above being involved in a tag team match at Survivor Series wont be too much for him. I just feel if he was to return and wrestle thats the only decent option for him. As the one off involvement in the survivor series match.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0UBazi5bhc...feature=related

Spotted this on Youtube, looks real enough. Appears to be the local ticket sales trailer for the Raw episode - promoting a six man tag with Foley as the special ref.

It's not really a rumour or even a spoiler anymore that Foley's gonna be there, seeing as it says on wwe.com that he will be.

• Paid Members
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0UBazi5bhc...feature=related

Spotted this on Youtube, looks real enough. Appears to be the local ticket sales trailer for the Raw episode - promoting a six man tag with Foley as the special ref.

It's not really a rumour or even a spoiler anymore that Foley's gonna be there, seeing as it says on wwe.com that he will be.

Got a link for that? I cant see it anywhere.

Everyone knows Piper. The parents in the crowd know him. Plus Piper is on regularly and they make him seem like a big deal. Foley hasn't been there in 3 years and the last time he was there he was just an announcer on Smackdown. He wasn't doing anything in the ring or had any storylines or had any fuss made over him.

• Paid Members
Everyone knows Piper. The parents in the crowd know him. Plus Piper is on regularly and they make him seem like a big deal. Foley hasn't been there in 3 years and the last time he was there he was just an announcer on Smackdown. He wasn't doing anything in the ring or had any storylines or had any fuss made over him.

Say what now? What WWE have you been watching where Piper is a regular?

• Paid Members

WWE has the same audience as they had three years ago. It just isn't as big. Three years isn't a long time in wrestling. Nash hadn't been seen since 2003 and look at the reaction he got at the Royal Rumble. Same with Booker T. I think people don't give wrestling fans enough credit on that front. Foley was a huge star for them. It isn't like its Mo coming back.

Nah, people know Foley. I couldn't give a shite what the fat old cunt wants to do, but fans will have no bother remembering him. He was only commentating a couple of years back, and him getting chucked off the cell is the young generations version of what the Snuka cage dive was to us - some crusty footage of a big spot that has since been duplicated/bettered a million times but we have to respect the tradition etc etc etc. Plus, today's young fans are given random old guys coming out all the time. It's their interraction with the today's guys that decides how the kids react to them.

WWE's audience has changed quite a bit since Foley left. Foley left just after they went PG, would the kids even remember him or like him enough to give him a big pop? To them he was just the guy that sat at the announce desk on Smackdown.

Do you even know what your point is?

Archived