It's giant spoiler for the 11/14 Raw. Again.

PowerButchi

• Moderators

From F4W.

Mick Foley returns to Raw

Mick Foley is being advertised on the 11/14 Raw show in Boston, a three-hour show which will also be the next appearance of The Rock, as the go-home show for Survivor Series.

The build for Survivor Seres and the return of Rock will start on this Monday's Raw.

Well, looks like it's official then. Mick has signed.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Of course it is. Just because we knew he'd probably be back, doesn't mean the average viewer who didn't even know he's worked for TNA the last 3 years knew. Like him or not, Foley is a big star to the WWE audience, and if they put Foley in the 10 man tag at Survivor Series (with the Rock n Sock Connection reunion added to it), it would only help the buyrate. I'd watch it.

I'm wondering if he will pop up the week before in London as we know he is in the country. Would be nice for us lot as a surprise

I was hoping that too for the Liverpool taping but they always fuck us over with a average or shit show when they do it over here. I'm not the biggest Foley fan since his skit in TNA but he's still on my list of people I would like to see.

• Paid Members
Seem's like maybe a farfetched idea.. but what if Foley along the line becomes a special referee to the Rock/Cena match or even the referee or enforcer at the Survivor Series. They guy hasn't got much to offer anymore so it'd make sense and sort of put a more positive light on him.

If he hasn't got much left to offer, why would he be refereeing the biggest match in years?

Seem's like maybe a farfetched idea.. but what if Foley along the line becomes a special referee to the Rock/Cena match or even the referee or enforcer at the Survivor Series. They guy hasn't got much to offer anymore so it'd make sense and sort of put a more positive light on him.

If he hasn't got much left to offer, why would he be refereeing the biggest match in years?

As in terms of taking bumps and what not. I just feel he has more to offer as an enforcer/referee in comparison to wrestling. Also another note if he was not to be apart of Rock's/Cena team it would make it more believable that the heel team will get the win

• Paid Members

As in terms of taking bumps and what not. I just feel he has more to offer as an enforcer/referee in comparison to wrestling. Also another note if he was not to be apart of Rock's/Cena team it would make it more believable that the heel team will get the win

He'd hardly have to do anything in a 10-man tag match, if any bumps at all. No doubt the main reason why The Rock is wrestling before WrestleMania.

Archived