It's giant spoiler for the 11/14 Raw. Again.

PowerButchi

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
WWE should really make more of an effort with house shows, at the very least change the entrace stage or put a few more lights on the crowds.

Why would they light the crowd? The crowd is there to see the wrestlers not the wrestlers to see the crowd. You're odd.

Well the way they do it now makes it look cheap. I've heard tons of people both kids and adults talk about how the shows don't look as good as they do on TV. I know they are only house shows but they could make a bit more effort for people. It's supposed to be entertainment after all, at least try and make it look like a show.

It's a HOUSE SHOW. The whole point is that it's different to a TV show, or a PPV.

Why would they want to spend more money?

(1) Increases expenses = increased ticket prices.

(2) Higher quality on house shows means TV shows and PPVs are less special.

You're just not making any sense.

Well the way they do it now makes it look cheap. I've heard tons of people both kids and adults talk about how the shows don't look as good as they do on TV. I know they are only house shows but they could make a bit more effort for people. It's supposed to be entertainment after all, at least try and make it look like a show.

why are you so obsessed with how the staging looks or the lighting in the arena? just enjoy the show for fucks sake. speaking from experience ive been to 5 of the 6 shows in liverpool and never bothered wondering how the stage looks or whether the arenas lit up right. ive just enjoyed being at a live event by a company ive watched on tv near enough my entire life

Well maybe they would sell more tickets if people thought they were going to see a proper show which is what it is at the end of the day, a SHOW, rather than going to a darkly lit arena. You can't even take decent pics unless you're in the first 5 rows. It's the complete opposite of what it looks like on TV and the average fan doesn't use the term 'house show', they just see the ads on TV (which really does up hype up the show) and they believe they're going to see something that resembles what they watch on TV every week. You're telling me every kid in that audience and every fan who's going for the first time, their heart doesn't sink just a little bit when they walk into a WWE house show? At least TNA have a screen and a ramp, an effort is made but you're all right. It would only cost WWE more money and since they can't sell shows out in England and Wales and Ireland it's not fair on them to spend more money than needed at this point. I was just thinking of all those kids and adults going for the first time that maybe........just maybe if they saw something that actually looked like an entertainment show they might have been more inclined to purchase a ticket for the next tour. A WWE show now is all about being able to say you saw such and such live in person. It's never about the actual show itself or the feeling of being involved in the show or your reactions having anything to do with what the wrestlers do in the ring. The audience is separated completely, it's like being in cinema really. You're there to watch, not interact. A little sad i think.

Archived