It's giant spoiler for the 11/14 Raw. Again.

PowerButchi

• Paid Members

Yeah the second spot through the cage had to be planned. There was no way they went back up the cell after the original spot with the intention of climbing back down. That would have taken away from the original so much and kinda make it worthless.

All the stuff I've read about it from Foley and others does try to imply that that 2nd spot wasn't meant to have happened though, whilst admitting the first was worked. Always struck me a weird to do that.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

mickfoleyire1.jpg

mickfoleyire2.jpg

"The Hardcore legend himself, Mick Foley has returned to WWE at house show which is currently on-going in Dublin, Ireland. He took part in a ring segment with R-Truth and The Miz."

He was then the special ref in the main event:

foleyreturns2.jpg

Could very well be a random one off.

I was just meaning in general. It really separates the audience from what is going on in the ring having most of the lights turned off. Even just for the Glasgow show since it is the only one that is a sold out show. Maybe give us some pyro or something special like a Triple H match.

Well if there are any UKFFers there i don't mind signing autographs or doing a little meet and greet before the event. Maybe Miz and R Truth will let me sit in between them and i'll sign anything people want. I'll sign the autograph mats, DVDs or replica belts. I'll need to practice my autograph though so that they all look the same, I don't want people talking about me online or people from Ebay saying they didn't get an authentic crazyshady autograph on their R Truth action figure.

I'll need to practice my American accent for R Truth too. I wanna say to him, am a gooooood R Troof! And dats da whole troof and nuffin' but the troof. You gon' get got!

They'd have to be mad to put extra lighting on a crowd that contains this kind of mong:

Well if there are any UKFFers there i don't mind signing autographs or doing a little meet and greet before the event. Maybe Miz and R Truth will let me sit in between them and i'll sign anything people want. I'll sign the autograph mats, DVDs or replica belts. I'll need to practice my autograph though so that they all look the same, I don't want people talking about me online or people from Ebay saying they didn't get an authentic crazyshady autograph on their R Truth action figure.

I'll need to practice my American accent for R Truth too. I wanna say to him, am a gooooood R Troof! And dats da whole troof and nuffin' but the troof. You gon' get got!

Why are you always so offensive and nasty? Would it really hurt you to smile once and a while and be happy? If there's something wrong tell us and we can talk to you and help you out, if it's girl troubles then we can give you advice or boys, nothing wrong with a man liking another man. Are you upset at the jobs market just now? Problems with bills? We're all friends here or as i like to call it, the UKFF Universe, UKFFU for short.

Why are you always so offensive and nasty? Would it really hurt you to smile once and a while and be happy? If there's something wrong tell us and we can talk to you and help you out, if it's girl troubles then we can give you advice or boys, nothing wrong with a man liking another man. Are you upset at the jobs market just now? Problems with bills? We're all friends here or as i like to call it, the UKFF Universe, UKFFU for short.

I don't get you.

Archived