The Post A Pic Of Yourself Thread V2

tiger_rick

• Paid Members

I've done this the last couple of years, i like to look back over pics from the year and reflect, usually coming to the conclusion that i desperately need to get more pics of my life. I've done much better with that this year though. So here's a bit of ShortOrderCook from last December to now.

Last December in Egypts Ice Bar with the woman.

e9vzmd.jpg

A year ago tomorrow, preparing myself for the emotional moment of shaving off two months of untouched Beard.

2d0jh45.jpg

Next few pics come from one of the real highlights of my year, 10 heavy days in Ibiza in July with a few of my pals. Had a ridiculously good time, may be one of the last we have together and knowing this i really made the most of it and went all out. It was amazing.

This first pic is from moments after landing and starting the holiday in an epic way by going immediately to the Ibiza123 Festival. Couldn't have started it in a much better way. Elton John was headlining for christ sake. Elton fucking John. 'Tiny Dancer' was a real joyous moment.

35bw6dd.jpg

Enjoying some serious bromance with my bald brother by our pool.

anc302.jpg

And then abusing him later on when he was a complete mess. Amazing night, i love this picture.

67odjp.jpg

Feeling powerful.

2j17i88.jpg

And this is from our very last night, after hitting Zoo Project. I was supposed to be a snake.

jsydue.jpg

At my cousins wedding in August with my mother and girlfriend in one of those neat photobooth dealies.

15f23bl.jpg

A few months later, enjoying a quick getaway to Tenerife in early October.

28hzbwk.jpg

r9j4ub.jpg

And the view from our balcony.

2qb6hco.jpg

And just the other week with the family, having my brother and his girlfriend back from Australia and as part of a day for my Mums birthday, at Winter Wonderland.

33ljblz.jpg

ShortOrderCook is the best looking guy I've seen on any forum ever. Christ you're fit.

Phwoar, not half. I bet he looks at those pictures of The Rock in the gym and just thinks 'pft...whatever'. Also SOC, you could pull off druggy 2003 Jeff Hardy for your body paint theme there. With a much much better physique, obvs.

• Paid Members

That beard was all kinds of lumberjack. WOOF!!! Top pics there SOC, Looks and sounds like you had a quality 12 months. I might get round to posting some myself (minus any WKD references)

Edited by Chilli_Mondeo