The Post A Pic Of Yourself Thread V2

tiger_rick

• Paid Members

Yeah riot looks totally different to how I remember him.

I'm not sure I'm pleased I can now put a face to the Steve Justice stories or not.

On the gym discussion, blaming your fitness levels on the lack of a gym membership is a bullshit excuse. 1) the world is a fucking gym. You can make great gains using nothing but your body and gravitational forces! And 2) 90+% of people who have gym memberships and still regularly use the gym are wasting their time and making zero progress anyway.

A large number of people kid themselves into thinking they've made a positive change simply by signing up to a gym but are still ridiculously close minded and unwilling to really change their ways.

• Paid Members

Hardly anyone considers resistance training or knows how to work out without gym equipment. I remember before my honeymoon,I was looking forward to finding different ways to work out without a gym and just using what resources the tiny island could offer, as well as my own resistance, as I was well into working on my physique back then.

However I didn't, and haven't really got back into the swing of things since. I need that desire once again to do it, then I will.

• Paid Members
ShortOrderCook is the best looking guy I've seen on any forum ever. Christ you're fit.

Isn't there someone else who looks like a male model as well? I forget who it is.

Edit: I just checked the name change log and I was thinking of purplemokeydishwasher - who, of course, is now known as ShortOrderCook.

Edited by nfc90210

• Paid Members

Somewhere in the region of 15 stone. I think, think I may have dropped below 15 for a brief period. I haven't weighed myself since summer but would imagine I'm back up at around 16 stone now. This will change. I will be a BEAST.

Big difference from when I weighed almost 22 stone!

Edited by SpursRiot2012

• Paid Members
Somewhere in the region of 15 stone. I think, think I may have dropped below 15 for a brief period. I haven't weighed myself since summer but would imagine I'm back up at around 16 stone now. This will change. I will be a BEAST.

Big difference from when I weighed almost 22 stone!

Sure is. I managed to track down two of the pictures you posted previously. These were posted by yourself on this very forum in 2008, and the image hosting sites you used back then are still hosting them. I used those links to embed the pictures. So, if you hate them then you probably still have the power (assuming that you remember the passwords) to make them disappear from the interweb.

27112008022.jpg

nye-1.jpg

Edited by nfc90210

• Paid Members

It's funny, I guess, as I lost most of weight from being on JSA and spending most of it on booze, fags and, occasionally, cocaine. I lost a ton of weight from just eating very little. Not healthy. Yet, now that I eat healthier and drink less and do less drugs, I'm putting on weight :(

It's funny, I guess, as I lost most of weight from being on JSA and spending most of it on booze, fags and, occasionally, cocaine. I lost a ton of weight from just eating very little. Not healthy. Yet, now that I eat healthier and drink less and do less drugs, I'm putting on weight :(

Your skin complexion is much better now and that is certainly down to the healthy eating. Keep it up.