The Post A Pic Of Yourself Thread V2

tiger_rick

• Paid Members
turns out the bugger shaves his head bald as a style thing

Indeed i do.

16gwu2g.jpg

I often get asked why i do by people who can clearly see i could grow a heathy head of hair if i wanted to. Can you imagine if i had a glorious head of hair as well though? Got to give the rest of you a chance haven't i!?

Of course, i jest.

• Paid Members
A lot of blokes could look as good as ShortOrderCook if they put as much effort in on fitness as they do X box.

*sigh*

How often are you down the gym?

Gyms are too expensive for me, I do wii fit. I'm an x box widow so its just wishful thinking.

• Paid Members
A lot of blokes could look as good as ShortOrderCook if they put as much effort in on fitness as they do X box.

*sigh*

Gyms are too expensive for me, I do wii fit. I'm an x box widow so its just wishful thinking.

Gold. Pure gold.

• Paid Members

*sigh*

Gold. Pure gold.

Oh yeah haha, I'd rather use the gym don't get me wrong. If you'd rather nit pick than see my point fair enough. My b/f got a Kinect this summer to lose weight, but no never uses it and spends hours playing Assassins Creed etc.

For obvious reasons I don't like my picture being taken, and generally pull a face so it's obvious that I'm pulling a face rather than people asking why I am pulling a face when looking at a normal photo of me.

This is me at Xmas. This is not a normal photo.

Xmas_zpsc6745743.jpg

This is a normal photo, and is the only recent decent one of me. Oh, and my wife, who looks good in all her photos. Even when she is pulling a face.

2012-07-25-174_zps53ea4324.jpg

Edited by Steve Justice

Oh yeah haha, I'd rather use the gym don't get me wrong. If you'd rather nit pick than see my point fair enough. My b/f got a Kinect this summer to lose weight, but no never uses it and spends hours playing Assassins Creed etc.

All fitness games, kinect, wii or otherwise are just gimmicks in the same vein as celebrity workout videos and mail order JML bollocks. I would bet that the amount of people who bought a kinect/wii to lose weight and actually did it are under 5%, probably even less.

Same could be said for those that have a gym membership. If you continue to over eat or eat unhealthily then it will be difficult to lose weight regardless of what exercise you do. Those fitness videos and games aimed at losing weight will work as long as you do everything else that is required for you to lose weight.

I cannot afford a gym membership, but I can afford to download a free app that helps me keep an eye on what I'm eating whilst also doing light exercise like push ups and squats. I've lost weight this way.

Same could be said for those that have a gym membership. If you continue to over eat or eat unhealthily then it will be difficult to lose weight regardless of what exercise you do. Those fitness videos and games aimed at losing weight will work as long as you do everything else that is required for you to lose weight.

I cannot afford a gym membership, but I can afford to download a free app that helps me keep an eye on what I'm eating whilst also doing light exercise like push ups and squats. I've lost weight this way.

It's very true, Gyms must make more money from unused memberships than used ones. That counter app seems good though, I've heard a few people using it to keep track of their progress. I think that's the key thing with the app, it isn't saying "Hey, use me and you'll get thin", it's more of an assist to your own changes. I lost a good amount this year just by cutting down and exercising, next year is going to be the tricky part keeping it off and also hopefully change my midsection from looking like an unmade bed.

• Awards Moderator
I looked at those pictures, and for some reason the first person that came to mind was the late actor Gary Olsen.

That, unfortunately, has been mentioned on here before. Is he at least a decent actor?

Not since about September, 2000.

Edited by Frankie Crisp