The Post A Pic Of Yourself Thread V2

tiger_rick

• Paid Members

I'm sorry if they are massive.

p9MUm1k.jpg

Vd8VcDy.jpg

Our seagull in Blackpool. If you ever meet this man make him do his Harry H Corbett impression, it really is world class.

hJn4Wom.jpg

Our seagull at the most happening train station in the UK

I1sHfNQ.jpg

Lenny Henry kipping in my bed.

8JcsT34.jpg

• Paid Members
Went to ICW's biggest show to date last night which was as fantastic as always. Went out afterwards. You don't generally expect to bump into this dude at your local rock club.

1238172_10153168300060650_801813274_n.jpg

Who??????

• Paid Members

Chalk me up for "I love Chester." It's a smashing city. The fact I can still say that and look past that it's where my ex cheated on me prior to our splitting, I think speaks volumes about it's charm. We organized a uni trip there over ten years ago on account of two of my 1st year mates living there, and myself and the other 2nd years running the Hall committee. Straight away I thought "this place is belting." I was hungover to buggery on the coach since it left Aber about 5AM (having been to the OTC Christmas bash the night before) and I smacked my head going through the gate at the boathouse and I felt so rough I had to drink a Fosters Ice (is that still a thing?) to ease myself into the day. It was belting. My ex got a job there in 2008 and I visited to say goodbye to one of said friends the first time she went off to see the world, the day Macheda scored that goal against the Villa. My friend being a United fan, that was a special moment.

I went back in March for consecutive weekends. My other mate had a 30th surprise party at Bollicini the day I got back from a stag week up the Alps, so my day consisted of get up at 3AM GMT, 3 hour coach ride from Val Thorens down the mountain, another coach to Geneva, 2 hours fucking around in the airport flight to Exeter, 3 hour train to Wolverhampton, shit shower sandwich, back on a train to Chester. I was fucking knackered, I didn't stop moving for about 36 hours, but my word what a great night. The week after I was back to say goodbye again to my jetsetting galpal who this time might not be coming back. Which was heartbreaking, but also a great night out.

OK, self-indulgent remiscipost. But still, my point was : Chester, charming place and great night out. And yes, lovely ladies. I fell in love with one of them.

Edited by air_raid