The Ultimate Fighter Season 14 - Bisping vs Mayhem Thread *SPOILERS*

wandshogun09

Bisping vs Mayhem  

46 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

this episode was off the fucking chain. akira is a beast and the athletic comition will kick him off. this season has been 5 stars but the episode may be my fave episode off all seasons.

mayhem is a fucking tool and much like nick diaz he don't deserve to be in the ufc. i cannot wait too see bisping destroy him.

roll on next fucking week

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Yeah it was a good episode with the emotions spilling over and a great fight. The way Neace talked about his wrestling I thought he would be pretty dominant, but never really got the fight where he wanted apart from a minute or two. Miller was right, when the tap wasn't given, he lost sight of his plan.

Akira looked pretty decent mind, lots of intensity. Neace was far more experienced but Akira managed to do what he wanted to do. Thought the 'machine gun firing' celebration was a bit much though.

Good season so far.

• Paid Members
this episode was off the fucking chain. akira is a beast and the athletic comition will kick him off. this season has been 5 stars but the episode may be my fave episode off all seasons.

mayhem is a fucking tool and much like nick diaz he don't deserve to be in the ufc. i cannot wait too see bisping destroy him.

roll on next fucking week

Mayhem is exactly the type of fighter the UFC needs and deserves to be in there. Hes very underated, gets a reaction from everyone and knows how to play up for the cameras. People like him Mir and Sonnen are worth their weight in gold (I could happily watch Mir go on about how great he is then get punched in the face by Brock for the rest of time)

• Paid Members

Mayhem's so annoying though. The best thing about Chael Sonnen is that even though he's playing up for the camera, he's so good at it. Mayhem isn't he's just forcing the whole package, the guy isn't funny.

Ive always been kind of annoyed by Mayhem's persona, despite being a fan, and i don't think hes done himself any favours this season so far.

Great episode though, Akira is definately a character, i loved the 'in the garden' speech. The fight was great, i definately think Akira half-heartedly tapped but like Dana said, if the ref. doesn't see it, it didn't happen. Props to Akira for taking advantage of the whole situation.

• Paid Members
Thought the 'machine gun firing' celebration was a bit much though.

It wasn't anything we haven't seen in the UFC proper though, was it?

I think it was because he got up close and pretty much in his face. Don't think I've seen that celebration before.

I think it was because he got up close and pretty much in his face. Don't think I've seen that celebration before.

Brock Lesnar and Frank Mir?

i think the thing we have to remember is these 2 guys hated each other. the stand off truned into a brawl and the coaches ended up kicking off aswell. he got in his face after the fight cos his adrenaline was off the chain. i realy cannot say enough good things about this season.

ive been watching all the other seasons and none have been this exiting. im downloading season 5 now so hopefully that should be fun.

season 13 was atrocious. i think the ultimate fighter is such a good reality show because if people talk shit they HAVE to back it up unlike with say the x factor if they have a shit week singing they can still go through to win it. if u have a shit wek in the ufc your ass is getting knocked out so u always need to be on top of your game. tv needs more shows like this to keep peoples attention. reality tv has always been a big thing over here as we like to pry into other peoples lives . the uk tv people need to fucking watch the uf and see how griping the tv is. instead of feeding us fucking trash like katie prices new tv program

• Paid Members

Brock Lesnar and Frank Mir?

One less well known one that springs to mind for me is Jason MacDonald vs Joe Doerksen. I've always been a bit of a fan of MacDonald but his actions at the end of that fight went over board, hitting after the ref jumped in and then the little taunt after. There was meant to be some bad blood stemming from a previous fight but still....

90293152wi2.gif

57864423vw2.gif

• Paid Members

Rich Clementi/Melvin Guillard is another good one, as is Frank Trigg/Dennis Hallman if you wanna talk fighters who went overboard with celebration.

oh, Takanori Gomi and KID Yamamoto had a couple of bad ones in Japan.

then there's Bob Sapp :(

• Paid Members

Sokoudjou turned into a looney when he went to DREAM aswell. He always came across polite in Pride and the UFC but he was hitting people after the bell and having to be dragged off and all sorts in DREAM. What happened? Roid rage?

Archived