The Ultimate Fighter Season 14 - Bisping vs Mayhem Thread *SPOILERS*

wandshogun09

Bisping vs Mayhem  

46 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

I'd just assume it's on and switch FX on at 11. I'm pretty sure it will be on. They wouldn't have different programming on FX for Sky and Virgin, I'm guessing Virgin just haven't changed the EPG.Watch now it will be my Sky EPG that's wrong and I'll settle down later to be greeted by American Dad.

I find Mayhem annoying myself. Not so much this season yet, just in general. Seems like his 'wacky' character is all an act to me. I like him as a fighter but he seems a bit of a tit as a person to me.

Yeah I agree, Mayhem was on Joe Rogans podcast last week and he just wouldn't shut up at all on it - to the point where Rogan actually told him to "calm the fuck down".
I was speaking to Ross Pearson about TUF a few months ago he found a massive problem with the show was its focused on the (no pun intended) Mayhem and Chaos that goes off in the house and between the coachs and the fights and training. Its more like a soap opera rather than a show about a bunch of fighters who train there asses off to become number one of that series. But this series Miller is annoying, but they are trying to make Miller out to be the joking fun loving guy and Bisping as a cunt well the villian.

I find Mayhem annoying myself. Not so much this season yet, just in general. Seems like his 'wacky' character is all an act to me. I like him as a fighter but he seems a bit of a tit as a person to me.

Yeah I agree, Mayhem was on Joe Rogans podcast last week and he just wouldn't shut up at all on it - to the point where Rogan actually told him to "calm the fuck down".
I was speaking to Ross Pearson about TUF a few months ago he found a massive problem with the show was its focused on the (no pun intended) Mayhem and Chaos that goes off in the house and between the coachs and the fights and training. Its more like a soap opera rather than a show about a bunch of fighters who train there asses off to become number one of that series. But this series Miller is annoying, but they are trying to make Miller out to be the joking fun loving guy and Bisping as a cunt well the villian.
It's a reality show, it's what they have to do. If they just focused on the fights and training it would lose a load of viewers.

• Paid Members

Is everyone else getting the show listed tonight on FX? I'm getting it listed on ESPN! :confused:

It's listed for me on Sky. FX at 11pm. As long as you've got FX it should be on for you, probably just a listings cock up.ESPN are repeating the Lesnar/Dos Santos TUF so that'll be what that is
It's not listed on my SKY EPG either. I fell asleep before 2300 too. Can we confirm that it's every Thursday at 2300 on FX? Are there any repeats?Thanking you kindly.

• Paid Members

Is everyone else getting the show listed tonight on FX? I'm getting it listed on ESPN! :confused:

It's listed for me on Sky. FX at 11pm. As long as you've got FX it should be on for you, probably just a listings cock up.ESPN are repeating the Lesnar/Dos Santos TUF so that'll be what that is
It's not listed on my SKY EPG either. I fell asleep before 2300 too. Can we confirm that it's every Thursday at 2300 on FX? Are there any repeats?Thanking you kindly.
That's weird, it was definitely on I watched it haha. It is every Thursday at 11pm on FX as far as I know, It's been on at that time every week. I can even see next week's listed at the same day/time on my old Sky box upstairs.On my EPG it says there's a repeat Sat night/Sun morning at 12.50am which is good timing if you're watching UFC 136 live at 2am.Hope that helps.

• Paid Members

Listening to them all, it's like being back at school. It's all cruel and/or pointless praticle jokes, annoying twats and pathetic "fight talk"Is there some in-joke where all the contestants try to see how many times they say: "Yeah, we'll see"?

Yeah, to be honest I'm finding there's not really many likeable guys who I want to root for on these last few seasons of TUF. In the early TUF's there were guys like Stephan Bonnar and Forrest Griffin who you wanted to see do well. These last few seasons no-one really stands out for me, everyone acts like a complete knobhead.Aside from that, I am really enjoying this season so far, more than I have the last few. The fights have been excellent. Made me laugh last night how when Bisping took the tyres off Mayhem's car Mayhem said something like 'maybe you should concentrate on fights instead of pranks' even though he's the one who started the pranks.Akira is a complete and utter tosser. Can't wait till he inevitably loses.

• Paid Members

Listening to them all, it's like being back at school. It's all cruel and/or pointless praticle jokes, annoying twats and pathetic "fight talk"Is there some in-joke where all the contestants try to see how many times they say: "Yeah, we'll see"?

Yeah, to be honest I'm finding there's not really many likeable guys who I want to root for on these last few seasons of TUF. In the early TUF's there were guys like Stephan Bonnar and Forrest Griffin who you wanted to see do well. These last few seasons no-one really stands out for me, everyone acts like a complete knobhead.Aside from that, I am really enjoying this season so far, more than I have the last few. The fights have been excellent. Made me laugh last night how when Bisping took the tyres off Mayhem's car Mayhem said something like 'maybe you should concentrate on fights instead of pranks' even though he's the one who started the pranks.Akira is a complete and utter tosser. Can't wait till he inevitably loses.
Think he said something along the lines of 'Good Prank but its the fights that matter' just to rub his amazing 1-0 lead against him in

Archived