The Ultimate Fighter Season 14 - Bisping vs Mayhem Thread *SPOILERS*

wandshogun09

Bisping vs Mayhem  

46 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just caught up with all the episodes, great season so far. Bispings getting on my nerves and Mayhem is a hoot.

I'm the exact opposite. I think Bisping has given a good account of himself, whilst Mayhem and his coaches have come across as arseholes. Surprising really, considering Bisping has Tiki Ghosn & Rob McCulloch on his team.

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators

Probably all depends on how you felt going into the show, because I'm finding Mayhem awesome and hilarious, and Bisping a total prick.

Was he really repeatedly calling that one guy a 'fucking faggot' last night, or was that just my mind filling in the blanks over the beeps that really, really made it look like that's what was coming out of his mouth?

That's the thing, I've always had a soft spot for Mayhem, especially during that carry-on in Strikeforce with Nick Diaz, and thought that I'd dislike Bispings team even more when I heard that the smarmy fucker Tiki Ghosn was on his staff.

For some reason though, I don't. It could be the way it's been edited right enough.

• Moderators
That's the thing, I've always had a soft spot for Mayhem, especially during that carry-on in Strikeforce with Nick Diaz, and thought that I'd dislike Bispings team even more when I heard that the smarmy fucker Tiki Ghosn was on his staff.

For some reason though, I don't. It could be the way it's been edited right enough.

Tiki's presence is just the icing on the cunt-cake for me. Absolutely no conflict in me whatsoever, in knowing that Mayhem is great and Bisping can go fuck himself.

• Paid Members

Tiki's presence is just the icing on the cunt-cake for me. Absolutely no conflict in me whatsoever, in knowing that Mayhem is great and Bisping can go fuck himself.

Does Mr Kipling make them?

• Paid Members

Bisping definitely was throwing a few "Faggot" remarks out in the last episode, he's done it a few times in the past too. Pretty inexcusable that.

I think Bisping (homo remarks aside) has come off alot better this season that most thought he would, The majority of US fans still hate his guts though. Mayhem does seem an ok bloke, but because is 'wackyness' seems to be on full time, he gets a bit grating. He can't turn it off at all.

EDIT - Fuck Tiki Ghosn

Diego, holy shit! Looks as if he'd gas after a round but christ thats some impressive power. Knockout of the Season for sure.

The Dodson fight was nothing special, not alot going on in it.

Gotta love the hypocrisy from Mayhem, calling Bisping a dick for constantly talking shit - hmm, who does that remind me of. Its obvious (to me atleast) that Bisping has gotten under Mayhems skin and is purposefully exploiting it.

Mayhems assistant is an arse of the highest order, I'm not just basing it off this (well edited) show as he was on Joe Rogans podcast afew weeks back (of which Mayhem was also on as I mentioned before) and just acted like an all-knowing better-than-thou twat.

Diego, holy shit! Looks as if he'd gas after a round but christ thats some impressive power. Knockout of the Season for sure.

The Dodson fight was nothing special, not alot going on in it.

Gotta love the hypocrisy from Mayhem, calling Bisping a dick for constantly talking shit - hmm, who does that remind me of. Its obvious (to me atleast) that Bisping has gotten under Mayhems skin and is purposefully exploiting it.

Mayhems assistant is an arse of the highest order, I'm not just basing it off this (well edited) show as he was on Joe Rogans podcast afew weeks back (of which Mayhem was also on as I mentioned before) and just acted like an all-knowing better-than-thou twat.

To be honest I want to see more training and less Bisping winding up Miller and visa versa

• Paid Members

Diego is a nasty little fucker, i think it's pretty obvious though that he's going to come unstuck cardio-wise eventually.

I can see why Bisping would have pissed people off this week but it's safe to say he was acting like that in direct response to how Mayhem has been acting, it was a bit of payback, right or wrong? depends on how your view but it was pretty entertaining...and it no doubt got under Mayhem's skin.

• Paid Members

Both Bisping and Mayhem are pure twats, so even though a word here or there can be a bit funny, its very annoying now.

I agree, the knockout was great and was shocked to see the explosion of energy from the bell, considering he looked like he had bad conditioning and they were focusing on that during the training session. I think he clearly needed the win in the first round as he may have burned out by then.

Either way, im pressive win. Im also watching this alongside the Lesnar version of the show. Its interesting to see the difference between the two shows.

I dont dislike Bisping, but this week he was a pure nobhead.

The speech he gave before the second fight about people being assholes and how to conduct yourself as a fighter was cringeworthy, after his behavior like spitting on cornermen and shouting "go home" after the Hamill fight.

Great TV though, another first class episode.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Episode of the season by far for me. The Akira stuff was done so well, they turned him into a mega heel as the episode went on and and you were just begging for Dennis to beat him. When Akira started to land some heavy shots I was convinced it was over and became distraught, then Dennis gets a big takedown and the Sub victory. What perfect TV. I couldn't stop smiling.

The Mariachi Band prank was great and Akira getting accosted by Bisping with the Jockstrap won Bisping some points too.

Archived