The Ultimate Fighter Season 14 - Bisping vs Mayhem Thread *SPOILERS*

wandshogun09

Bisping vs Mayhem  

46 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Paid Members

weigh in -

Main card (Spike TV)

Michael Bisping (186.25)* vs. Jason "Mayhem" Miller (185.5)

Diego Brandao (145) vs. Dennis Bermudez (146)

John Dodson (134) vs. T.J. Dillashaw (135.5)

Yves Edwards (155) vs. Tony Ferguson (155.5)

Johnny Bedford (136) vs. Louis Gaudinot (136)

Preliminary card (Facebook)

Marcus Brimage (143) vs. Stephen Bass (145)

John Albert (136) vs. Dustin Pague (136)

Josh Ferguson (134) vs. Roland Delorme (136)

Josh Clopton (144) vs. Steven Siler (146)

Dustin Neace (145.5) vs. Bryan Caraway (145)

* Upon his return to the scale, Bisping made the 186-pound limit.

45_TUF14Weighins_medium.jpg

37_TUF14Weighins_medium.jpg

32_TUF14Weighins_medium.jpg

27_TUF14Weighins_medium.jpg

This is gonna be good. Little hype for this card but there's some serious potential for all these fights to be very exciting.

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Incase anyone missed 'em these are a good watch

Ariel Helwani interviews Bisping and Mayhem. Longer than usual interviews, 20+ minutes each. Good stuff here, the Bisping one in particular is fun. He's in a proper arsey mood.

Mayhem

http://www.mmafighting.com/2011/12/01/jaso...ad-back-to-ufc/

Grumpy Bisping

http://www.mmafighting.com/2011/12/01/mich...-mayhems-level/

Still picking Grumpy Bisping by decision. Toilet Brush Head looked in great shape at the weigh ins but I can't help feeling he's been too inactive the last year or so and Bisping's gonna be hard to take down and probably has the edge in the standup.

I'm hoping Diego wins the FW final. He looks like Rickson Gracie and Thiago Alves have gone into that machine in the movie The Fly and he's the result. I don't think he'll be some world beater but he's certainly gonna be fun to watch.

Can't fucking stand Dodson. He's a good fighter but seems such a knob to me. Throwing his arms up like Randy Orton and saying "I'm awesome", fuck off. I hope Dillashaw batters the little twat and knocks that annoying squeaky laugh out of him.

• Paid Members

Yeah, he's never gonna get on the fans good side whatever he does, best off going full on heel.

Speaking of Kos he did a Q+A a few weeks ago before 139 in San Jose.. I've not seen it all, but the bits I saw, he came across really well.

• Paid Members

Some Bisping quotes

On the fight with Mayhem

"I think this fight matches up very well in all departments. I'm a better striker. I'm a better wrestler. I'm bigger. I'm stronger. I'm faster. I'm more athletic. I've got better cardio. My jiu-jitsu is just as good as his.

He thinks he's some grappling master. Who has he submitted? Last I saw he was almost getting choked by Jake Shields. Alright, he tapped out Kazushi Sakuraba, but come on. Sakuraba hasn't been himself for a long, long time. I think I'm better everywhere than Jason."

On haters

"At first, of course you want everyone to like you

• Paid Members
I'm hoping Diego wins the FW final. He looks like Rickson Gracie and Thiago Alves have gone into that machine in the movie The Fly and he's the result. I don't think he'll be some world beater but he's certainly gonna be fun to watch.

Can't fucking stand Dodson. He's a good fighter but seems such a knob to me. Throwing his arms up like Randy Orton and saying "I'm awesome", fuck off. I hope Dillashaw batters the little twat and knocks that annoying squeaky laugh out of him.

That's my stance on Dodson :D he really annoys the piss out of me. I hated Akira at the start of the season and still think he's a bit of a dickhead but Dodson annoyed me more and more as the season went on. The sneaky little shit was giving info to the other team aswell. And that "I'm awesome" shit made me want to see someone slap his smug little face off.

He is a talented fighter though, no doubt. I'm sure he'll annoy me a lot less when I'm just seeing his fights and not how he is around the house. It was the same with Bruce Leeroy for me.

Where does everyone stand on the personality of John Dodson, everything he does makes me feel like i should hate his grinning little face, but i just cant bring myself to hate hm.

Yeah, I hope Dodson get's fucked up. I can't stand the little fucker.

Archived