The Ultimate Fighter Season 14 - Bisping vs Mayhem Thread *SPOILERS*

wandshogun09

Bisping vs Mayhem  

46 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Akira could have finished that fight. Bisping was SCREAMING at Akira to tell him he was hurt and to go in for the kill, and he just walked forward and did nothing. Twice.

Both coaches just make me want to throw things at my PC screen. They're both such cunts. Well, Mayhem isn't really a cunt, but he's just too much hyperness to take in. Can't stomach him.

• Paid Members

i saw it! i was shocked that they didn't mention anything about it again, Akira's been watching some Team Quest tapes.

Akira will no doubt get a fight on the finale though, he comes in swinging and Dana's always gonna love that. I actually thought he did the right thing by not going after Denis cause chasing a wrestler usually ends up with you dumped on your ass. Denis proved he's got some bottle in that fight that, it was like watching Frankie Edgar in action.

Akira's reaction to losing was arguably the greatest reaction to losing ever.

oh, loved Carraway getting his hair cut too. I couldn't take his argument seriously with him stood there with the chunk missing out of his hair. :laugh:

• Paid Members

TJ is gonna take some stopping at 135. He's got the perfect skill set to be succesful in MMA, and there doesn't seem to be that many fighters in the lighter weights who are able to dominate with a wrestling style, Chad Mendes bucks the trend at 145 and TJ seems to be able to do it at 135 (and they are from the same camp). TJ's gonna win the whole thing.

oh, and Bisping falling off the air hockey table was one of the highlights of the season.

• Paid Members

Bisping stacking it off e air hockey table was hilarious. Dana looked seriously concerned for a sec like they had just lost their TUF finale main event.

But the funniest party of the air hockey was the clips of the teams and Dana watching the game and their heads moving in unison like meerkats.

oh, and Bisping falling off the air hockey table was one of the highlights of the season.

I think it will go down as the highlight, bettered only by the druken fool getting knocked out by lawlor a few seasons back.

Oh how I laughed. Strange, Bisping didn't even manage a smirk when talking about it. It was golden especially after giving it large AND standing on the table!

A gif would be most welcome

Youtube ~~ Bisping looking like an object

I think it will go down as the highlight, bettered only by the druken fool getting knocked out by lawlor a few seasons back.

Oh how I laughed. Strange, Bisping didn't even manage a smirk when talking about it. It was golden especially after giving it large AND standing on the table!

A gif would be most welcome

Youtube ~~ Bisping looking like an object

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGnXP9dD29c...feature=related this one is better

Archived