The Ultimate Fighter Season 14 - Bisping vs Mayhem Thread *SPOILERS*

wandshogun09

Bisping vs Mayhem  

46 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Can someone just clarify something, has there been 3 episodes of this season so far or just 2 because pwtorrents says its episode 3 even through its episode 2 so Im a bit confused.

The first episode was a double episode so that counts as 1+2, and then the second episode up for download is episode 3.

After last week's 2 hour episode a few of us at work were discussing it and I boldly chose Marcus to do really well, maybe even win it.

He showed a lot of personality, I liked the line "I'm gonna knock this guy out and then have some lunch", and he looked great in his tryout fight ... but I should maybe have waited until I saw his ground game (such as it is) before making that prediction! :blush:

Next week's show looks like it will be good, plenty of bad feeling early on.

The Lesnar vs Dos Santos season was the first full series I have watched, and aside from the Chris Cope being a mole stuff early on and Tony's drunken heel turn right at the end, there wasn't a great deal of action outside of the cage. Hoping there is plenty of that this time. :thumbsup:

ive been watching this season online and so far i can say im so exited about this season.last season lesnar who i thought would be entertaining as fuck simply ...wasn't not the best ultimate fighter but hey.people say bisping is arrogant and a dick but personally i find him so entertaining and could watch him all day.he has this thing about him that is watchable and i think because he's British the yanks don't always understand our sence of humor and will piss them off to a great extent

I think he's arrogant and a dick, but he's also entertaining as hell. He had the same thing going for him the last time he coached, although he was a bit more OTT that time than he has been so far. Mayhem's character is overwhelming the show right now. Not that this is a bad thing.

• Paid Members

I find Mayhem annoying myself. Not so much this season yet, just in general. Seems like his 'wacky' character is all an act to me. I like him as a fighter but he seems a bit of a tit as a person to me.

I'm rooting for Bisping. Partly because I like him (one of the few it seems) and partly for the fact I'm still hoping we get that Bisping vs Sonnen fight at some point and a win vs Mayhem probably makes that more likely.

Saying that, I can see why some people dislike Bisping. He can be a whiny fucker, especially in the run up to a fight. If his opponent says anything at all about winning the fight or knocking him out which is what pretty much everyone says before a fight, he gets a right strop on. As if they can't say anything or come off as confident or he gets all arsey and then tries to say they're talking shit on him. Like I say I do like Bisping but that's one thing I find irritating about him.

• Paid Members

Speaking of irritating. Forgot to mention this last week but did anyone else cringe at that little nursery rhyme bollocks during the Caraway/Brimage weigh in on last week's episode? Can't remember his name but I took a dislike to the twat singing it before that anyway but now he's my 'Guy I want to see humbled'/Junie figure of this season. There's always one who stands out for me as a complete dickface.Although Akira is a cock aswell from what I've seen so far.

I find Mayhem annoying myself. Not so much this season yet, just in general. Seems like his 'wacky' character is all an act to me. I like him as a fighter but he seems a bit of a tit as a person to me.

Yeah I agree, Mayhem was on Joe Rogans podcast last week and he just wouldn't shut up at all on it - to the point where Rogan actually told him to "calm the fuck down".

• Paid Members

Is everyone else getting the show listed tonight on FX? I'm getting it listed on ESPN! :confused:

It's listed for me on Sky. FX at 11pm. As long as you've got FX it should be on for you, probably just a listings cock up.ESPN are repeating the Lesnar/Dos Santos TUF so that'll be what that is

Archived