The Lucha Libre Thread

Vamp

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My friend (the only one who watches LU!) and I have agreed to not watch Ultima Lucha Dos until it's all said and done, and then watch it like a mini-PPV party. It's going to be so difficult to not watch it. It's the reason I look forward to Wednesday night/Thursday. 

• Paid Members

Part one of Ultima Lucha Dos was fucking boss. Dario in a tuxedo is immediately great, better than Nakamura vs Zayn for sure. The falls count anywhere was crazy fun and brutal. And of course when you have a cowboy and biker of course you've got to have a motherfucking bar fight. Texano took an epic beating. He was backdropped through a FUCKING BAR! The ending angle didn't make much sense but it was unpredictable and loads of fun.

And I repeat, Dario in a tuxedo. Things can only get better.

Yeah a good start. I thought maybe it was going to go a little overkill with all the stip matches but they kept them short and impactful and obviously with 10 minutes left when Havoc won you knew there was a little surprise coming.

I've never seen Wagner before. Looks like the Mexican Kurt Angle, with a mask obviously.

Little bit concerned that they're trying to fit too much into the last two eps but maybe the last one is longer if my memory serves me.

Yeah a good start. I thought maybe it was going to go a little overkill with all the stip matches but they kept them short and impactful and obviously with 10 minutes left when Havoc won you knew there was a little surprise coming.

I've never seen Wagner before. Looks like the Mexican Kurt Angle, with a mask obviously.

Little bit concerned that they're trying to fit too much into the last two eps but maybe the last one is longer if my memory serves me.

Yea last year the very last episode was 2 hours which I can see being the same this year. However from what I counted there are 7 matches left so it would be possible to have a couple of shorter matches and fit them in to 2 normal episodes

Watched the last 2 parts of Ultima Lucha Dos over the weekend.  It's bloody ace is Lucha Underground.  I was a little disappointed we didn't get an ending like Season 1 though, with everyone taking off in their own directions. Interested to see where things go with Dario Cueto now though

Archived