Lookalikes

yullie79

Rusev in his new haircut makes him look like a chunkier version of Andrade "Cien" Almas.

Adam Rose cut his hair short and there's one photo of him with shortly after he left he looks the spit of Novak Djokovic.

And I know this ones been around a lot and surprised looking though the bumped thread it wasn't mentioned, but Roman Reigns and Robert Trujillo out of Metallica has done the rounds online

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Paid Members
21 hours ago, BrodyGraham said:

Lex Luger and Rod from Rod Jane and Freddie off of 80's children's show, Rainbow. 

Their 80s look, certainly. If it's their 70s look, Freddie looks like John Thompson and Rod looks more like the guy who left the Freebirds before they became famous.

Rod-Jane-and-Freddy.jpg

rod_jane_freddy_rainbow.jpg

• Paid Members
2 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

Nah, that's Roger.  He was the transitional champion between Matthew Corbett and Freddie. 

I didn't know that! Thanks, that's a good bit of trivia. I've been mostly learning all the counties of Ireland today, so that's a good bit to break up the monotony with.