Save Us CM Punk Thread

Jambo

Forgive me the fantasy booking, but if Punk were to unify the titles at Summerslam, and as he raised both belts, glass was to smash, and Austin were to walk down the aisle and face off against Punk, that might actually get me to watch WWE for the next few months. If Austin really is high on Punk, I can imagine he might be persuaded back for a program with him.

I can't see it happening so quickly but, considering Austin has his 'final' dvd coming out in the future, that could be an ideal time.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Forgive me the fantasy booking, but if Punk were to unify the titles at Summerslam, and as he raised both belts, glass was to smash, and Austin were to walk down the aisle and face off against Punk, that might actually get me to watch WWE for the next few months. If Austin really is high on Punk, I can imagine he might be persuaded back for a program with him.

I know this is just internet 'blah', but if there was ever a time John Cena was going to turn heel it will be in the next 8/9 months. He was playing a subtle heel on Raw and who knows, maybe Hunter and Cena screw Punk out of the title. Given the amount of times Vince has apparently thought about turning Cena, only to change his mind the day of, it can't be that far off. Going by reports, Punk is shifting a shitload of merch and that's only after a month of pushing him hard.

Ideally, Punk retains and his momentum goes through the roof. But there is no way WWE won't give Cena his win back.

• Paid Members

I think they should go with what they are currently doing but try and push it further. Similar to how Bret was hated in the USA and loved everywhere else they should try and balance it so Punk is loved by the teenager-adult males and hated by women & children while Cena is loved by women & children and hated by teenager-adult males. The harder they push it the more intense and exciting the crowd reactions will be and it opens up a very unique and exciting dynamic that both men will be heel & face.

I think they should go with what they are currently doing but try and push it further. Similar to how Bret was hated in the USA and loved everywhere else they should try and balance it so Punk is loved by the teenager-adult males and hated by women & children while Cena is loved by women & children and hated by teenager-adult males. The harder they push it the more intense and exciting the crowd reactions will be and it opens up a very unique and exciting dynamic that both men will be heel & face.

I said that to my mate the other day

In other "Punks the next MEGASTAR" news, his entrance theme has jumped to 140 in the iTunes Top 200 rankings (the demand got that high that people were having bother downloading it) and all his merch on WWEShop.com are either out of stock and backordered or completely sold out.

Not too shabby.

It'w now up to 97....

Archived