WWE Raw - Power To The People Night

ChapManiA

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm saying that considering the amount of evidence to the votes fucking up, people saying that the votes didn't fuck up and Mason Ryan did win properly are very likely to be wrong.

Do you believe WWE's press releases about the Wellness Policy as well?

There's more evidence to it being a genuine balls up with the voting than there is of Mason Ryan being picked. Logically, Mason Ryan isn't over enough to have been picked. If a heel was going to be picked, Jack Swagger is more over. Mason Ryan's a big bastard and maybe some people would want to see him destroy Bourne but when they were showing the three choices, there were no boos for Ryan but there were a lot of cheers for Sin Cara.

Maybe Monday will help tell who's more over. I'll leave it at that.

No one gives a flying fuck about Swagger. He's been absolutely ruined lately. At least Ryan is a fresh talent and people want him to get a push and see what he can do.

The evidence is that Mason Ryan won the vote! They said so!

Then they did a stupid cover up story, bullshitted on their website, brainwashed you lot, and god knows what else. People should know better.

Say what you like about Ryan, but he's got the look of someone that would give Vince a hard-on. I remember Batista when he was brought in as Devon's lackey. He was shit.

He learned quickly enough though, because he didn't have to know half as much as someone like Cara because he actually looked like a real wrestling star. He could get over on the way he looked and the fact that he looked like a legit threat to whoever he faced.

I'm going to go way out on a limb here, but I think Ryan will go further with the company than Cara will.

Enjoy your Bin Cara and Evan Yawn botch fest on Monday fappers, fuck the haters Mason is a beast.

Yeah, because Evan Bourne's so boring isn't he?

I'm not an 'indy fapper' and I don't think Sin Cara's doing particularly well at the moment for the investment that's being placed in him. His character doesn't help that and neither does his entrance music. He's awkward in the ring too. Hopefully he adapts soon.

Meltzer said the voting was fucked.

And the evidence mounts up even more. Unlucky.

• Paid Members
And the evidence mounts up even more. Unlucky.

The amount of evidence that was levelled at you hair-brained Batista/Lesnar argument, which you continued to ignore was staggering. Now your trying to use wrestling journalism as a legit source of proof? Since when did you start dealing in facts and evidence?

Did Meltzer go into detail about how he knows and expand on how it was fucked up or did he just repeat what was said on WWE's website, because he wants to protect the bloke who doesnt look like a wrestler (as usual)?

I think I admitted that from the facts and figures Batista was the bigger star. I clearly didn't 'continue to ignore' them. WHAT OTHER PROOF DO YOU WANT?!? WWE have released a statement saying they fucked up the voting. The top wrestling journalist in the world has said that the voting is fucked. He likely has inside sources or someone he knows does. What more proof do you want? From all proof given, you were wrong. It's very, very, very unlikely that you were right.

If you're going to make a legit case as to why the voting was properly fucked, at least point out the fact that the fans allegedly didn't vote for the 'Vickie Guerrero banned at ringside' stip, or that they supposedly selected an Arm Wrestling match between Mark Henry and Kane. It's obvious stuff like that which will bring an end to this boring non-joke about Mason Ryan.

If you're going to make a legit case as to why the voting was properly fucked, at least point out the fact that the fans allegedly didn't vote for the 'Vickie Guerrero banned at ringside' stip, or that they supposedly selected an Arm Wrestling match between Mark Henry and Kane. It's obvious stuff like that which will bring an end to this boring non-joke about Mason Ryan.

Yeah, I should have really. I remember reading that in the WWE press release. Why would WWE choose to put those on to the detriment of their own TV show?

Archived