WWE Raw - Power To The People Night

ChapManiA

So you're insinuating that the article on the WWE website referencing that the votes were screwed up was a lie? :omg:

But by saying the voting system fucked up wont they have to give everyone who voted different then b there money back. Some how dont think Vince would want to lose money no matter how small of the amount is. Money is money at the end of the day

If people honestly chase up 55c for a text message they're a bigger tightarse than Mick Foley.

the amount of people that did it in this country for the x factor voting scam surely it cost more then that to txt tv show either that or we in britain get ripped to fuckon everything

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So you're insinuating that the article on the WWE website referencing that the votes were screwed up was a lie? :omg:

But by saying the voting system fucked up wont they have to give everyone who voted different then b there money back. Some how dont think Vince would want to lose money no matter how small of the amount is. Money is money at the end of the day

If people honestly chase up 55c for a text message they're a bigger tightarse than Mick Foley.

True and most won't bother anyway when it happened over here (I think it was when Big Brother had a voting error ) they way to get you money back in the end would of cost more than they spent the text/phone vote itself.

This would be Vince McMahon who randomly gave away shitloads of his money at points.

In comparison, this storyline is nothing financially. It's almost like a different way of investing his money in future talent.

This would be Vince McMahon who randomly gave away shitloads of his money at points.

In comparison, this storyline is nothing financially. It's almost like a different way of investing his money in future talent.

just checked the text charges you 3.99 dollars in the us If it was me i would want me money back

EDIT: One good thing about this though is that it shows WWE probably did do something genuine, actually letting the public decide and not knowing what results are until they are slapped up on screen is pretty bold for them, well these days anyway.

Do you really think "which diva fights the Bella twin?" and "elimination match, time limit or first pin wins" are bold moves? That's almost as thick as the people who think WWE would bother rigging such lame polls.

are you honestly trying to tell me people didnt want a fucking class match in Evan bourne vs sin Cara ??

They probably didn't want Sin Cara to embarrass himself by having his high-flying skilled luchadore gimmick fucked up by his incompetence and two left feet. It might have been a mercy vote on the part of the audience.

EDIT: One good thing about this though is that it shows WWE probably did do something genuine, actually letting the public decide and not knowing what results are until they are slapped up on screen is pretty bold for them, well these days anyway.

Do you really think "which diva fights the Bella twin?" and "elimination match, time limit or first pin wins" are bold moves? That's almost as thick as the people who think WWE would bother rigging such lame polls.

As I said, these days, yes. WWE loves control, they hate the thought of something not going to plan, even from their production i imagine if the slightest thing doesnt go as planned they would absolutely hate it. They love having a polished, produced programme with no flaws. For them to genuinely let people book a show, in as small a way as possible I admit, is bold for WWE in 2011 which scripts everything, forces talent to say Universe for brand purposes and generally runs everything in a controlled environment.

As I said, these days, yes. WWE loves control, they hate the thought of something not going to plan, even from their production i imagine if the slightest thing doesnt go as planned they would absolutely hate it. They love having a polished, produced programme with no flaws. For them to genuinely let people book a show, in as small a way as possible I admit, is bold for WWE in 2011 which scripts everything, forces talent to say Universe for brand purposes and generally runs everything in a controlled environment.

Yeah, I agree. It's very small but it's still a lot less linear than what they usually have.

I don't understand why people aren't understanding that the votes were a fuck up. It seems like the point has been made several times in this thread and people choose to ignore it. When Mason Ryan won, the crowd audibly collectively groaned. This RepoMan is trying to latch onto someone to praise that's different or start a bandwagon. At the moment, he has little redeemable features. He was very awkward when Bourne was trying to feed himself to him last night.

My friend on the other hand was praising Zack Ryder before anyone I've read on here had.

Yeah, I agree. It's very small but it's still a lot less linear than what they usually have.

I don't understand why people aren't understanding that the votes were a fuck up. It seems like the point has been made several times in this thread and people choose to ignore it. When Mason Ryan won, the crowd audibly collectively groaned. This RepoMan is trying to latch onto someone to praise that's different or start a bandwagon. At the moment, he has little redeemable features. He was very awkward when Bourne was trying to feed himself to him last night.

My friend on the other hand was praising Zack Ryder before anyone I've read on here had.

Yeah reading Repomans posts I imagine him to be sitting at this computer with his fingers in his ears singing 'lalalalalalalala'.

They've done the fan vote for meaningless stips and matches thing loads of times, it was even a pay-per-view until 2008. It's not at all bold because the lame options usually mean the results don't mean anything -- and if WWE don't get the results they wanted for something they care about, they still work to the same end result (like Sin Cara vs Evan Bourne happening next week on Raw).

WWE in 2011 isn't much different from WWE in 2010. They did a fan voting episode of Raw this time last year as well, by the way, the night Nexus debuted. Fans were meant to vote for Rey Mysterio to face John Cena that night, and voted for CM Punk instead. It made no difference whatsoever, it was just a prelude to the Nexus attack.

Yeah reading Repomans posts I imagine him to be sitting at this computer with his fingers in his ears singing 'lalalalalalalala'.

This forum's ridiculous sometimes.

Everyone seems to get accused of 'trolling' at one time or another, even when you're trying to have a sensible discussion with fellow fans based on facts.

Seriously guys, stop trying to stir shit up when there isn't any.

Mason Ryan won a PUBLIC VOTE against a little guy who WWE have been trying to shove down our throats since before his debut, and who has fucked up on numerous occasions during live television matches. Look at WWE's history and tell me who's more likely to succeed, and if your answer isn't Mason Ryan then you're wrong. Vince McMahon LOVES huge guys, and they often get over with audiences too, so is it SO out of the realm of possibility that everyone actually voted for him instead of that masked midget? No.

He's green, that's for sure, but so was Deacon Batista when he started, and look where he ended up. He's gonna be a guy in the same mould as him, and the WWE universe are clearly yearning for a Dave replacement. There's no dominant guy like Mason Ryan on the roster - and no, I don't count Ezekiel Jackson because he can't talk for shit, and all he does is slam everyone. Mason has a fantastic look, a unique accent, and a clear fire when he gets in the ring. And his moveset is FAR more interesting than any big man on the roster.

This forum's ridiculous sometimes.

Everyone seems to get accused of 'trolling' at one time or another, even when you're trying to have a sensible discussion with fellow fans based on facts.

Seriously guys, stop trying to stir shit up when there isn't any.

Mason Ryan won a PUBLIC VOTE against a little guy who WWE have been trying to shove down our throats since before his debut, and who has fucked up on numerous occasions during live television matches. Look at WWE's history and tell me who's more likely to succeed, and if your answer isn't Mason Ryan then you're wrong. Vince McMahon LOVES huge guys, and they often get over with audiences too, so is it SO out of the realm of possibility that everyone actually voted for him instead of that masked midget? No.

He's green, that's for sure, but so was Deacon Batista when he started, and look where he ended up. He's gonna be a guy in the same mould as him, and the WWE universe are clearly yearning for a Dave replacement. There's no dominant guy like Mason Ryan on the roster - and no, I don't count Ezekiel Jackson because he can't talk for shit, and all he does is slam everyone. Mason has a fantastic look, a unique accent, and a clear fire when he gets in the ring. And his moveset is FAR more interesting than any big man on the roster.

I dont know what you mean about trolling.

What I was saying was that you seem to be ignoring the fact that its been revealed the voting went wrong and the wrong results were calculated, something that was obvious when it seemed 2 of the 3 votes at the start of the show went massively away from what the public would have voted for.

Im not arguing whether Mason Ryan is any good, ive seen very little of him and hes looked awful.

What I was saying was that you seem to be ignoring the fact that its been revealed the voting went wrong and the wrong results were calculated, something that was obvious when it seemed 2 of the 3 votes at the start of the show went massively away from what the public would have voted for.

Im not arguing whether Mason Ryan is any good, ive seen very little of him and hes looked awful.

Someone commented about it earlier, hence why I didn't directly quote you.

And I've already discussed the fact that it's clearly WWE working the audience and making a storyline to cover up the fact that Sin Cara got absolutely shat on from a great height.

Keep the Mexicans happy as well as covering up the fact they've put their money into someone no-one cares about.

I was a Barri Griffiths fan first. I saw the glory on the horizon.

You did, and you have a great eye for talent.

Sadly some people seem to think if someone has the same opinion, it's suddenly 'jumping on the bandwagon' or something stupid.

Someone commented about it earlier, hence why I didn't directly quote you.

And I've already discussed the fact that it's clearly WWE working the audience and making a storyline to cover up the fact that Sin Cara got absolutely shat on from a great height.

Keep the Mexicans happy as well as covering up the fact they've put their money into someone no-one cares about.

I was a Barri Griffiths fan first. I saw the glory on the horizon.

You did, and you have a great eye for talent.

Sadly some people seem to think if someone has the same opinion, it's suddenly 'jumping on the bandwagon' or something stupid.

So you dont believe the voting went wrong and Mason Ryan genuinely did win a public vote in PG Era WWE against a new, exciting, colourful face?

Archived