WWE Raw - Power To The People Night

ChapManiA

I mean who actually wants to see Kelly Kelly IN A MATCH anyway? Fuck off.

You would be surprised how popular Kelly is on Facebook and WWE.com chat she was buy far the most popular vote I think she sucks and really can't stand to watch her but there is no denying she is popular with most of the fans

Agree, she is by far the most over Diva.

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

every time you see Eve on screen she looks like she is going to cry and Kelly Kelly is good looking but its ruined by the constant shit eating grin on her face even when she gets kicked to shit its still on there

Yeah but that's only because people wanna crack one off over her.

No one actually wants to see her 'wrestle' so it was stupid.

Haha, agreed. But i would have been happy with Eve or Beth either, ha.

They need to push Beth like they were Kharma. The womens (diva) division is back to lame.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that the last 2 raw's have actually been decent, albeit last week there was only like 30mins max of actual "wrestling" should i say entertainment .. but the whole feel of austin being back, drinking beer and cursing was actually good viewing, his segment with punk was especially awesome.. and then this week there was like 56 mins of wrestling with some good matches for a raw. the triple threat for the No.1 contender was MOTN and Ziggler/Kingston was good viewing too.. and with the roulette raw next week with the appearance of good old HBK promoting his new tv show, i'll be tuning in to see what happens. Ziggler really is a special talent and i'd like to see him have a dominating title run with the united states championship all the way till the first ppv in 2012 and i'd like to see him win the Royal Rumble and main event against orton next year ..

Repoman has got to be trolling everyone with his insistence that Mason Ryan won the vote and is clearly some megastar. They had him throw Kane and Big Show around to zero reaction.

I want to get excited about the Punk storyline, but I just can't. One of the biggest reasons I don't watch like I used to is that I know Cena will always win the big PPV match. The only time I can recall him not winning in ages was Wrestlemania, and that was to set up the mega-match with The Rock. Cena hits the AA, Punk gets the Jericho send-off. If anything different happens, I'll buy a hat to eat.

I think there's a huge difference between trolling and discussing based on evidence presented to people LIVE on television.

Megastar? Absolutely not, but the potential is clearly there and the WWE Universe recognises it.

Kane and Big Show have been there for ages, so of course Ryan isn't going to get much of a reaction with them. But to SOLIDLY beat their newest 'push' in Sin Cara is incredible, and proves that management are spending their time on the wrong guy.

IMO Mayson Ryan was put in there to be the duff choice that would never get picked but due to the cock up he did so they had to work with the info they had at that moment in time.

Saying that I do think Sin Cara is popular but I don't think he's quite as popular as WWE were hoping for I think he could be given time but they wanted him to get main eventer reactions right off the bat.

So you're insinuating that the article on the WWE website referencing that the votes were screwed up was a lie? :omg:

But by saying the voting system fucked up wont they have to give everyone who voted different then b there money back. Some how dont think Vince would want to lose money no matter how small of the amount is. Money is money at the end of the day

So you're insinuating that the article on the WWE website referencing that the votes were screwed up was a lie? :omg:

It's clearly a storyline.

Voting on the show itself obviously didn't go the way they expected, and so they're trying to do what they feel is damage limitation.

How would you feel if the guy you brought in from Mexico and made a fucking HUGE deal out of lost to a bloke from Wales who is simply getting over on his own talents?

But by saying the voting system fucked up wont they have to give everyone who voted different then b there money back. Some how dont think Vince would want to lose money no matter how small of the amount is. Money is money at the end of the day

As the vote was screwed up they would have to give everybody their money back no matter what or who they voted for.

If people honestly chase up 55c for a text message they're a bigger tightarse than Mick Foley.

It's clearly a storyline.

Voting on the show itself obviously didn't go the way they expected, and so they're trying to do what they feel is damage limitation.

How would you feel if the guy you brought in from Mexico and made a fucking HUGE deal out of lost to a bloke from Wales who is simply getting over on his own talents?

Okay, I'll bite. At what point did Mason Ryan get a reaction other than a mocking "Batista" chant? Unless he stands next to CM Punk, he gets mostly crickets or tepid boos when on screen from what I've seen.

As the vote was screwed up they would have to give everybody their money back no matter what or who they voted for.

that makes it even more or a proper fuck up then a work the amount of money they will have to give back means more to Vince then gettin that roid head on telly

Archived